One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-29 18:38:10

BladeWoods

Cally Lovely - Orange Hearted Rabbit Hunter

I was the first guy bringing back carts full of rabbits.

I was born into a thriving town dying for lack of rabbits. No backpacks or clothes. Started with just a basket, a pie, and a snare. After a few trips, made more snares, made a full set of clothes for myself, and made a backpack for myself. Then I took a cart full of baskets and really got started hunting rabbits. Had a pie and 3 snares in backpack, and 4 empty baskets in cart. Set the three snares up and fill one basket up. Also left a few snares at the rabbitland after I got more. Very efficient setup. Would be even better with tired cart but I never got one.

By the end of my life I had 6 snares total and had brought back about 60 rabbits total. Backpacks and rabbit pies for the whole town. Had some kids while I was carting, and taught them my ways. Saw some of my kids picking it up after I got old.

#2 2018-11-29 22:03:20

happynova

Re: Cally Lovely - Orange Hearted Rabbit Hunter

Cally Lovely!  I was your mom.

Were you the kid who asked about a backpack as a baby, and I said I hadn't seen one for you, but if there weren't any available, you should go hunt rabbits and make one yourself when you were old enough?  I'm not entirely sure if that was you or one of your siblings, but if it was, I am delighted you took that suggestion and ran with it so well.  If only all babies who asked for things responded that awesomely after not getting them. smile

Board footer