One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-18 00:44:50

aFilthyPeasant

I killed someone

I was born into a large-ish village, maybe a total of 13 people or so. My mother had a Carrot Crown, and told me that I would be the next queen. I was given a set of clothing, and her crown. She gave me a backpack as well. She told me that I needed to defend the village. In the backpack was a knife, and she told me to defend against people killing us with bows.

This forced me to be wary of nearly everyone. I worked long and hard, consuming as little as i needed in order to walk around the camp and keep a perimeter. But keeping track of faces is difficult. I kept my watch, always on the lookout for the dreaded bowman my mother warned me about.

Then it happened. A man who lived in our village, he told me he would make me a gift. "My queen", he said, "I will make you a knife" to defend our village. I told him "i have" one already and attempted to grab the knife from my bag. That was when he erupted into a pile of bones. My mother trusted with me the responsibility to defend our people, not kill them.

Soon after a mustached man with a bow arrived. My previous knowledge of murder came to my ready as i approached the man. He had just killed, and was walking slow. I was able to get him. This had to have been the griefer my mother warned me about. I remembered seeing his face around.

It was after that that I remembered the words my mother left with me, to have a son or daughter and pass on the knife and crown. My first born son came soon after. I gave him the knife when he was old enough, and soon he had defended against another bowman. This man had worked and lived in our village, and I had already been suspicious of him for some time. He murdered a mother tending to children when my son saved them and killed the evil bowman.

Before i left the village to die I saw my son shouting to work or die at the others. This was my legacy. An accidental murder, a son with a loud bark, and only 38 short years.

Seriously though, griefers suck what the hell is with that? They just plan to get born to that same village, and behind the anonymity of the different character faces and no username attempt to blend in until they can gather the resources or tools to kill? Then, after killing they attempt to blend back in (as in my case, with the suspicions mustachioed man).

#2 2018-03-18 01:24:01

ReQuestIon

Re: I killed someone

You are my hero. I was that pleb who wanted to make you the knife gift, so you can defend the colony from dangers.
Thank you for not letting my death be for nothing. I knew him. When I was starting to make a knife he was a child at the fire. When he saw me forging, said that he knew I wanted to make a knife. So he shout to everyone "MURDERER" so that he can made me kill by others, and the village to be left with no defense, once he will take the bow and arrow. I didn't know if he was a griefer, or a stupid person with fear of everything.
He waited to grow up, so he can pick up the bow, and I was first to be killed, so my knife should not be done. So his plan was to destroy the colony. Thank god you had a knife, and you eliminate him from the village. If you spawn again in that village, you should know that the parts for the knife are S-W from the southest building, in the back of the green tree. All it needs is the chisel to complete the process of the knife. Good luck!

#3 2018-03-18 02:33:15

Portager

Re: I killed someone

If this is the same village where I got shot with a bow and arrow as a 5 year old, earlier today. Thank you for taking care of the griefer, if it is not the same village, then thank you none the less for your service towards the betterment of our game.

Board footer