One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-24 20:38:45

lionon

Lets talk about mosquitos far outside their biome

I just died middle in yellow prairies from mosquitoes hiding behind a tree..  I didn't even see a single jungle tile.

This just feels totally random and unfair and I don't think my character deserved this fate...

Could mosquitos please stick to the jungle, yes the jungle is a dangerous (and rewarding) place of them, but not yellow prairies should be.

Last edited by lionon (2018-11-24 20:39:20)

#2 2018-11-25 00:26:11

bENdI

Re: Lets talk about mosquitos far outside their biome

biomes overlap eachother in the server, which is why when biomes meet their trees dont stay in their specific grounds. what you saw was a jungle overlap. it mightve just been a couple jungle tiles that had a texture overlapped over it

#3 2018-11-25 09:52:29

Lum

bENdI wrote:

biomes overlap eachother in the server, which is why when biomes meet their trees dont stay in their specific grounds. what you saw was a jungle overlap. it mightve just been a couple jungle tiles that had a texture overlapped over it

The poster probably knows this. They're asking if that could just not be the case, because it's annoying as fuck to have mosquitos roaming around the entire land with no means of eliminating them.

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#4 2018-11-25 17:49:24

BladeWoods

We really just need a way of eliminating mosquitos like there's a way to kill boars, snakes, and wolves. The biomes shouldn't be changed to fix this, mosquitos are just new and the way to kill them will hopefully come out soon.

#5 2018-11-25 18:06:47

lionon

BladeWoods wrote:

We really just need a way of eliminating mosquitos like there's a way to kill boars, snakes, and wolves. The biomes shouldn't be changed to fix this, mosquitos are just new and the way to kill them will hopefully come out soon.

I guess jungle/bananas would be overpowered with killed misquotes..

Board footer