One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-25 15:06:36

kcmcc2

to the Light of my life, from a mother Sorrows

This is definitely a long-shot, but is anyone here Light Sorrows? Or was part of the Sorrows family?

Light, it's your mom, Dynver! You were born right next to your uncle Thunder, thus I named you Light(ning). I asked if you were new, and you said yes--so new, in fact, that you didn't know how to farm. I taught you farming, and then I taught you how to bake pies. By the time I died, you were baking pies on your own.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you that teaching you was one of the most rewarding lives that I've had in this game. You and your surviving siblings--Langston, Lyle, Leonard, Lilac, and Lily--saved that dying town. I was the last girl, had twin girls right before I hit menopause, and then my line continued for more than 10 generations. I wish I could have seen what our little village became.

By teaching you how to do basic things, Light, I felt like I was really part of something big and expansive, like I was really making an impact in the game. I guess that's what OHOL is all about.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1969663

Last edited by kcmcc2 (2018-11-25 19:18:00)

Board footer