One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-25 07:11:00

Peeb7704

The story of my life-Lucky Family (Durcan POV)

Me and My siblings were born into the lucky family but when didn't have a last name. well I was only two when I was stole away from my mother...It was my aunt who took me.(Zimal) She took me deep away in the woods then left me there but luckily I remember the way home so I ran home to my siblings. When I finally got home my mum was surprise to see that I survived and came back......Me and my siblings grew up but one of my sibling passed away (Richard). Later in my life I would say in my 20-30's my aunt attacked again!! She seen me around the town and was angry that I had survived so she pulled her knife out and started hacking and slashing at me and my other brother (kevin) but we out ran her and my aunt then passed away so we were finally safe so we lived the rest of our lives in piece. Just shows that you can't trust family either

"Stay Healthy bros" I say as I walk into a unseen snake... (Notable lives, Lauren, Sunny Hunt II, Broox... but the most notable lives were Emily Earthman, Beatrice Learner, and Aya, These people raised lots of different kids, saved farms, killed greifers, made pies, or helped the hurt/sickly.

Board footer