One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-24 02:51:16

Koloss_von_Styx

The tale of Olaf Amuso and his wife Tron II

Hello survivors,

I was born as a small bald kid into the family line Eve Amuso. My mother gave me birth right inside of a beatiful coloured farm. It was there, where I met a very special person. I do not remember the precise circumstances, for I was very young, but I remeber the chill she gave me. For me, this was a feeling that couldn't be sorted in. She was a stranger and no one of my family, but she felt familiar. Therefore Tron II and I became friends.

We and her brother Mariadejesus grew up together in that same field of berries. From now and then we stole berries from the farm, and we never got cought. As not knowing the momentousness of this, i proposed to her. And she said yes. It was a heartwarming time. But it shall been over soon. My mother, as lovely as she was, told me that we move to another location, cause I needed to be trained for a job. In a bad chain of incidences, my mom lost me. Years passed by, when i became a young adult. The exhausting quest to find my mother brought me back to the well known berry farm. Memories strucked me, as a group of young people asked me to play with them. I was shown a small adobe hut, which they called "a castle". And well we had fun. Loads of fun. Our labor was not needed right now, so we decided to enjoy our youth.

On of the young adults, a girl, was very friendly to me. I started feeling guilty for that. After she told me, that we should grow the house for aur kids, and call it "Olaf castle", I needed to tell her. "I have i wife", i told her. "I am your wife", she replied. That could not be. She tried to trick me, i thought, for I remembered the name of Mariadejesus as the name of my wife. So i stated: "No, I lost my wife years ago." "I am your wife!", she insisted. I started to feel insulted by that. I had a wife, and she could not be it. That could not be true... But then she tooked her pants of and showed me... that scarf, I remebered how she got it... she was truely my wife! And in a wave of joy, we married again.

As fully young adults, we started to build the Olaf castle. How to do, she showed me. She trained me to build the floors and the walls, to cut the planks and to place the scaffolding for the walls. But we were short on stone, therefore she went on a trip to get some out of town. It took her over one year, and she still did not return, when I heared two people chatting: "He killed alot of people." "Yeah, he killed Tron II." A lightning strucked my heart. It could not be. No! It cannot be true! One of the women came to me. "You let her die, you are a bad husband!".
I was shocked. "No! I do not believe you!" "I show you her dead body", she replied. With a heart heavy as a mountain I followed the old woman, which seemed to be my mother in law.

That relief, as I saw her alive. A tear runned down of the side of my cheek, and dropped on my clothes. "I was told you are dead!" "I am not, I survived.", she replied. But her mother broke in: "She was almost dead. Next time she will be. So do not leave her alone again!". The words of my mother in law burned into my brain. From now on, I followed her for every step. I followed her into our castle. Onto our bed. And we shared the joy of being alive and together.

Our first kid was born in a cold night. There were rumours in town of a new serial killer around the old berry farm. In our youthfull carelessness we thought that we would be safe. And we should be for a while. But not forever. After my wife gave birth to our fourth child, she needed to go again. I stayed at home to care for our kids, because the killer was still around and i wanted to defend them. My wife made us food for weeks befor she went out, but it was not enough. My childen were about to starve, so I went out to catch a berry. It was next to the castle, so it seemed to be safe. On my way back, a man followed me. He shouted at me: "I am so sorry!" It was only now, when I recognized the blood dripping down on me from that arrow in my jelly. I stood still for a second. "I wanted to hit the killer, but you walked in.", he tried to apologize. But i wasn't angry, I didn't feel any pain, just a raising cold. I told him, he should care for my kids and tell my wife, when she comes back. He told me to go to my house and so I did. Breathing became significantly harder, when I asked my kids for forgiveness and told them, they need to stay on their own feet now. With my last breathtakes I fed my youngest, for I still held the berry in my hand. As the little flame inside of me supposed to be my fire of life distinguished and my vision turned dark, i heard a familiar voice "Olaf!". I took all my strengh left to squeeze the words "Tell her...","I loved her!" out to my accidential assassin.

This was four days ago. Now I am in the afterlife wink I want to know who "she" was. It was a beautifull playthrough and I really enjoyed the amount of roleplay there. After I checked the family tree I saw her last words: "My husband died right here". I have a few nice stories to share, but this was the best I had till now. Love this game. Btw., my wife even got me my revenge and killed the serial murderer.

Honorable Mentions (because why not):
- Uncle Jiro, with his last minutes finding bananas and saving an eve town. He died on a trip bringing the second load back.
- Nethra Boatman, the suicidal kid saved the whole town, taimed a dog and built me a nice grave with my name on it.
- many more I do not recall right now.

Sorry for my english. I hope it is the right subforum. I am the new one around smile

Greetings
Koloss_von_Styx

Board footer