#1 2018-11-17 12:32:38

MultiLife

How a lucky spawn looks like for an Eve

I had a very nice spawn just now. Look!

trrVzyB.jpg
UD3NlxL.jpg
BSzPUPs.jpg
5xGUu73.jpg

Only downsides were rabbits being far (sparsely dotted around in faraway savannahs), the green biome being low on wild berries (lots of maples though!), a green biome intruding snake and bad luck with iron. My son, Rune, found iron veins though (somewhere west), but ground ore was too low to get to mining.
Anyways, fun when I didn't have to abandon anyone. A child abandoned me though, surprisingly.

Hopefully it carries far and you guys get to develop it too (cisterns, sheep and horses needed for sure, and I mean, always iron). I died to Old Age. smile http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1670918

Say hi if you spawned here!
And feel free to share fun Eve/camp lives too! big_smile

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-11-17 21:02:09)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#2 2018-11-17 13:09:20

Dodge

Re: How a lucky spawn looks like for an Eve

Hi

I was Rune smile , it's a great spot, i said mine but i should have said iron vein, i saw three of them near camp but found almost no iron, i found enough for chisel and adze but camp still needs a couple more to make the stanchion kit, after that  there will be no shortage of it big_smile

One of the kids seemed to know how the forge works, if they are able to make the tools for a mine this could be a thriving village

#3 2018-11-17 14:02:19

MultiLife

Dodge wrote:

Hi

I was Rune smile , it's a great spot, i said mine but i should have said iron vein, i saw three of them near camp but found almost no iron, i found enough for chisel and adze but camp still needs a couple more to make the stanchion kit, after that  there will be no shortage of it big_smile

One of the kids seemed to know how the forge works, if they are able to make the tools for a mine this could be a thriving village

Hi, Rune! Glad I had you as a son! Also happy that your big sisters, Apple and Silver, were so capable too. Wow, three veins? That's so good, but man, I do hope someone found more surface iron. The green biome of east still had milkweed going, but it was getting scarce fast. I never got to explore the west side of the wilderness around the camp, and also stayed out of North due to the green biome snake zigzagging there, but good to hear it was still good with the veins at least. The swamp could have had more geese, the omelettes were running out when I died. Ofc some geese had disappeared due to ponds going dry.

Gen 7 going right now it seems. smile

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-11-17 14:03:13)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#4 2018-11-17 19:13:37

Lily

The greatest spot I ever found was a place that had like 40+ cactus within a 5 screen area. That was the game I realized that cactus farming was a real thing. It was the most relaxing game I ever played. Just chilled out and talk to my babies, while picking fruit every ten minutes.

Since then I have seen some pretty nice cactus bunches, but never 40+ that close together. Getting 10 maybe even 15 near by isn't completely unheard of, however that 40+ was paradise.

#5 2018-11-17 20:26:12

MultiLife

Lily wrote:

The greatest spot I ever found was a place that had like 40+ cactus within a 5 screen area. That was the game I realized that cactus farming was a real thing. It was the most relaxing game I ever played. Just chilled out and talk to my babies, while picking fruit every ten minutes.

Since then I have seen some pretty nice cactus bunches, but never 40+ that close together. Getting 10 maybe even 15 near by isn't completely unheard of, however that 40+ was paradise.

Yess, I've lived in these kinds of cacti towns. One time an early town had no berry farm up due to the sheer amount of cactus fruit. It was quite refreshing. big_smile

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-11-17 20:32:46)

Board footer