One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-13 19:34:59

PeaGirl

To Eve Keller

I doubt you read this, but just wanted to say that your line should be managing just fine. Just north of the original location you put your stuff on was really good spot to begin in, with tons of reeds, wood, water, soil and warm spots. It helped up giving few experienced and inexperienced to learn something new today.

I am sorry that I didn't manage to bring your corpse to our new home. I died before we managed to get our first shovel up and digging, so I had to result on by just knowing you had damn of a unluck while picking location. Hehe. I literally envy you.

Let's see if you beat my 9 generation record by getting much better generation count in a few hours.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1469836

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#2 2018-11-13 20:38:35

Tea

Re: To Eve Keller

I was just there in this family, Dov Keller. I died because of lags sad

When I was born there, they had a huge row full of carrots. There were 31 rows of grown carrots that we had to pick !

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#3 2018-11-13 20:43:40

PeaGirl

Tea wrote:

I was just there in this family, Dov Keller. I died because of lags sad

When I was born there, they had a huge row full of carrots. There were 31 rows of grown carrots that we had to pick !

Oh god... I really hope they began making baskets for those loads of carrots, not to mention other stuff like sheep pen and stuff. It's stressful in such tight area with snakes and distant boar by the east behind the reeds.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#4 2018-11-13 20:54:40

Tea

Yea, we had some baskets but most of the carrots had to be put on the ground. The berry farm wasn't really being tended and soil was getting low.

Stone hoe broke and there was no iron to make a steel hoe. We had some Adobe but no one made a sheep pen out of it. Can't blame them, probably didn't know how to make one ^^

It's a good place though, I hope they'll manage it !

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#5 2018-11-14 00:19:32

GiantReaver

I ABSOLUTELY hate it when I see 10+ rows of carrots seed lol. Better hope you have a secondary source of food for everyone in the area because you just wasted a generation's worth of food. xD Whoever did that needs a teacher.

You know that it's me when I say HAIL AINZ! Look for me in mobile as well! smile

#6 2018-11-14 07:44:25

PeaGirl

Yeah. Maybe making a short and compact guide for new people. I am really bad with my anxiety so I don't really do proper guides... maybe when I build some confidence.

But it's unfortunate. I am sure people will eventually learn more about carrots. They tend to just seed bit fast. I've had to one day come across like 20 rows of carrots, how I managed to get all of the carrots off while not seeding was to pick up the carrot from each plot so it would reset the timer before it becomes seeds.... at least that is what I remember how it would work out.

Edit: They also had very smart boy doing the smithing work, I told him though to make ax and shovel, but I believe it didn't turn out that way. It was really good spot, but unfortunately badlands were very scarce in the west side (both west and southwest)

Last edited by PeaGirl (2018-11-14 07:45:51)

#7 2018-11-14 22:39:59

rhiser

PeaGirl wrote:

I doubt you read this, but just wanted to say that your line should be managing just fine. Just north of the original location you put your stuff on was really good spot to begin in, with tons of reeds, wood, water, soil and warm spots. It helped up giving few experienced and inexperienced to learn something new today.

I am sorry that I didn't manage to bring your corpse to our new home. I died before we managed to get our first shovel up and digging, so I had to result on by just knowing you had damn of a unluck while picking location. Hehe. I literally envy you.

Let's see if you beat my 9 generation record by getting much better generation count in a few hours.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1469836

I had to make an account just for this, I think its terrific that I stumbled upon these forums the same day your post is on the front page.

I'm (was) Eve Keller!
I mostly use Keller as my family name if I get the choice, and seeing your post title on the main page really got me wondering. Glad I checked it out.
Seeing stuff like this warms my heart, I don't remember much other than the you're curly-haired head running off to the north as I cursed my luck and the lineage of that rattlesnake, but while that life was insignificant for me, the fact that my sole living daughter ended up flourishing in a way I couldn't imagine is awesome, and finding her/my family tree online to show how well she really did is one of the aspects of this game that I truly fell in love with (bought it two days ago on steam, username: rhiser if you want to add me).

I don't think I have any other ways of proving that I was her, but I suppose even if I was lying this post would still be something nice to look back to. Its great to see the continuity of the game manifest itself in a way such as this, and btw, I'm also from Finland (was playing on server 3 I believe)! On a side note, why on earth would you envy me in that situation tongue

P.S. Compact guide sounds awesome, It personally took me forever to realize the basics and min/max nature of this game. Go for it!

Last edited by rhiser (2018-11-14 23:06:38)

"Order is the pleasure of reason, but disorder is the delight of the imagination" - Paul Claudel

What I imagine when I see someone knocking other people's home markers over.
(yes I know the mechanic doesn't get removed)

Board footer