One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-11 21:15:41

littlemissmesssy
Banned

For my adopted girl ginger

Today I have adopted a girl named ginger by her awful hated mother I was feeding my babies as I sow the mother telling her daughter I do not like you because you are a ginger so I went and told this beautiful girl I love you and I think you are beautiful it is later then ginger asked if I can be her mother I said ofcourse !!! I named her annie afterwards me and annie had a great relationship till I died out of old age unfortunately annie did kill her mother because of the abuse her mother did but I still love annie and think shes a great person <3 love u annie

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

#2 2018-11-12 22:00:23

oinkoink

Re: For my adopted girl ginger

Aww, I love you too mom! You were the best mom I could've ever had! You were so sweet and caring and you protected me from the evil mommy.
I didn't mean to kill my biological mom, but after seeing her verbally abuse you my heart broke into a million pieces. I was okay with her bullying me, but seeing her call you a bitch and a bad mom was too much for me. I originally wasn't going to actually do anything to her other than threaten her, but then I found a bow with an arrow inside the pen and decided that I'm not putting up with her anymore.

I'm sorry mom, maybe on a second thought I shouldn't have killed her sad I just wanted her to stop bullying you, my ginger sisters and the black kid. I'll think about it twice next time, I promise!

Heres the lineage: lineageDOTonehouronelifeDOTcom/server.php?action=character_page&id=1378596

#3 2018-11-12 22:15:58

MegaLlama

The sun will come out, tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun!

#4 2018-11-12 22:41:43

littlemissmesssy
Banned

oinkoink wrote:

Aww, I love you too mom! You were the best mom I could've ever had! You were so sweet and caring and you protected me from the evil mommy.
I didn't mean to kill my biological mom, but after seeing her verbally abuse you my heart broke into a million pieces. I was okay with her bullying me, but seeing her call you a bitch and a bad mom was too much for me. I originally wasn't going to actually do anything to her other than threaten her, but then I found a bow with an arrow inside the pen and decided that I'm not putting up with her anymore.

I'm sorry mom, maybe on a second thought I shouldn't have killed her sad I just wanted her to stop bullying you, my ginger sisters and the black kid. I'll think about it twice next time, I promise!

Heres the lineage: lineageDOTonehouronelifeDOTcom/server.php?action=character_page&id=1378596

It's ok dear shes a hater she got what she deserved you were the best daughter to big_smile

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

Board footer