One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-31 04:03:51

GreatShawn

My first reddit suggestion post!!! Go check it out!

here is my post link!! It is my first post so gimme som support!
https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … m_the_guy/
Btw if some of you think this is pointless then don't open the link tongue

#2 2018-10-31 07:28:34

PeaGirl

Re: My first reddit suggestion post!!! Go check it out!

Shawnist wrote:

"and I will make a change because I'm a communist (at least back in china) and communists make changes in the world! So here I am, going for a change that's not as significant as what Lenin did to china."

Lenin will remember this.

Besides, I am quite sure this won't be taken into account, but I think instead of using hot coals... crocks, bowls and such should be used on normal small fire, to make it efficient for those, who are for example trying to make early camp. I often times need the fire to turn into omelett stand, but since you'd need to wait for that 1 precious minute as an Eve, since the flat rock is too sensitive for actual fire, it makes near zero sense.

Also, only change I remember China ever doing, is abandoning girls. What a tactic from a professional OHOL player. Lol

Edit: oh yeah, and not killing the fire immediately the crock or bowl is put on it, perhaps making a firestand, which would consist of wood and rope (later on with iron hold), that keeps bowls or crocks in place while it is cooking whatever it contains. Bit like a grill, but primitive version.

Last edited by PeaGirl (2018-10-31 07:31:35)

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer