One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-30 07:49:54

sarannwrap

A tribute to Mama Love

http://oi68.tinypic.com/b9gi0h.jpg

My mother's name was Love Gaia.  I was Ben Gaia.  She spent her life having kiddos and planting carrots to help them thrive.  I was unhappy with the snow-laced graveyard of the town, so I made my own spot for my mama.  My niece was kind enough to help me by making paper and a pencil for me to write, and I'm very thankful to her.  Even tho she might've been the one who killed me (maybe not, I have a terrible memory on who is who)... I don't really blame her tho, the girl I killed definitely tried to make me look bad even tho she insulted the gifts I tried to give her saying there was a "garage sale", yelled at me when I took them back to give them to someone grateful and called me a thief (lol), said I was a liar when I said I was just giving them to someone who wanted them, and told me she usually just kills everyone. 
I just wanted to give my stuff away since my main goal was to bury my ma, make a heartfelt post and go to bed.  Ya know, it woulda been easier for her to kill people with the pack and apron I tried to give her.  Or quickly grabbing the knife someone left next to me on purpose that I left for a good 5-8 seconds until I realized I was too pissed to ignore it. o.0 But nah staying naked when there's clothes everywhere and then calling the person who tries to clothe you a thief totally makes you more credible, right..?

As long as I wasn't cursed too many times unfairly though, I don't care.  Anyways this is the area that people are usually buried.  I thought it was better to save a semi-desert grave where my mama could rest comfortably.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/24fw875.jpg

I really feel bad for making this post sound so bitter.  I really just wanted a sweet post for once.  But nah someone has to troll me again when I'm just trying to be nice and clothe her naked self. tongue Oi.

Rest in peace Mama Gaia, at least I got rid of a self-proclaimed griefer in your honor if nothing else of note.

Last edited by sarannwrap (2018-10-30 08:02:30)

Board footer