One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-29 14:30:22

Aname

How do eves find cities again.

when someone builds a city there is a big chance that the eve whi started it come backs to it.

and i know it isnt just luck so how do i find a big city as an eve?

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#2 2018-10-29 16:15:50

hailey

Re: How do eves find cities again.

When you die of old age as an Eve your next Eve spawn will be to a home marker where a past Eve had died from old age. It could be an occupied village or an abandon one. So whenever you grow old make sure to keep an eye on your food bar... there’s been a few times where I died at age 59 and had to start all over lol

| Eve Willow |

#3 2018-10-29 17:05:00

Aname

hailey wrote:

When you die of old age as an Eve your next Eve spawn will be to a home marker where a past Eve had died from old age. It could be an occupied village or an abandon one. So whenever you grow old make sure to keep an eye on your food bar... there’s been a few times where I died at age 59 and had to start all over lol

ooo ty

#4 2018-10-29 17:06:43

Aname

so if i die an eve 60 and i get an eve spawn one hour later do you still spawn near homemarker?

#5 2018-10-29 17:11:47

Aname

btw when did naming a nameless kid became griefing?

i just named the kid a name and i got cursed and stabbed and they said i was stealing kids?

#6 2018-10-29 18:20:46

WomanWizard

Aname wrote:

btw when did naming a nameless kid became griefing?

Cursing and stabbing you might have been an overreaction, but it's not polite to name another person's child. Sometimes when a mother has a kid, she's in the middle of something and can't name it right away, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to. If the child is being cared for by another woman, chances are you shouldn't be naming it.

Sometimes it looks like a mom has left her child, when in reality she just ran off to grab something and left her kid in a warm place. She could be grabbing emergency food, or she might have been in the middle of smithing/baking when the kid popped out. If you really want to adopt a baby, wait a bit when watching an untended child before you actually name it. Mom might be caught up in something and on her way back.

People might be calling it griefing because occasionally someone will take it upon themself to grab all the babies they can and give them the same name. This is griefing, but just naming an unnamed kid isn't.

#7 2018-10-29 18:34:38

Tarr
Banned

WomanWizard wrote:

People might be calling it griefing because occasionally someone will take it upon themself to grab all the babies they can and give them the same name. This is griefing, but just naming an unnamed kid isn't.

OP is actually known for doing exactly that. I wouldn't be too surprised if that is why they were stabbed.

fug it’s Tarr.

#8 2018-10-29 18:43:39

WomanWizard

Tarr wrote:

OP is actually known for doing exactly that. I wouldn't be too surprised if that is why they were stabbed.

Well there you go, Aname. This might be why you got stabbed.

Board footer