One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-29 00:08:18

Catfive

Thanks Simon and Cassie Ranger from Eve Ranger

Found a decent spot with tiny desert patch and some six ponds by green biome (abandoned 2 kids before simon, sorry kids) then Simon came along and I kept him. It wasn't perfect for food, the swamp had a lot of boars not far away but I'd run a long way so I'd settled and got the kiln up. Simon was a great kid getting on with tons of jobs that just made my life easier and with Cassie coming along I had Simon sorting tools while Cassie worked on the initial farms.

Cassie was great with food which meant I could bring in Iron and report on on other findings nearby whilst dropping off baskets of resources or making the bellows and getting the clay for our all our bowls and plates. My great kids to put to all to good use. I lived a full 60 at our little camp and it was doing famously when I left after my 60 years, but I see the line dies out generation 6 after the only  female managed to starve aged 35 somehow. Anyway no regrets, what a great little team we had, one of the most peaceful and teamwork orientated groups I've had as an eve. Ty Simon and Cassie and my wonderful grandkids.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1292373

Next came bob town - always lots of stabbings in this one today and this birth was no different. Mom and I returned home to it as I was born in the wilderness and on arrival found my big brother had been killed by someone.. the story that eventually came out was someone killed him for unknown reasons, my mom killed the killer, then she was in turn killed for doing it and she said to me "kill her for me daughter" so obviously, I did. No one kills my mom!

Later I had a litter of my own kids and only one turned out to be the ignorant type who doesn't think they need to talk and then suddenly wakes up minutes later when you dump him in the wilderness. His little 'F, Y' bought him the finishing blow and the town remained peaceful thereafter apart from a bear incursion. Made pads and needle plus threads but even then people would stand miles away after being bitten instead of coming to get healed.. anyway This story has a quirk....
When I was v little a man staggered into town after being bear mauled and says 'cart SW near bears'.. I've been too busy sorting out the mess of a settlement and we have it looking in good shape when a little boy is dumped in town by his mom and sits crying for F in the berries, I rush over and make sure he's fed until big but then later he asks me to follow him. We trek SW dodging the bears and find the cart! He's the guy from earlier born back in and we finally get the legendary cart back. An eventful session of murders, Fabled cart brought home and oh yeah... I had to search 3 screens from home to get tinder and race back as keeping a fire lit is apparently always someone else's job!

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1292636

#2 2018-10-29 02:07:56

VoiceofTime

Re: Thanks Simon and Cassie Ranger from Eve Ranger

The Ranger line is going on still no problem xD We're at Gen 14 already! I got born in at Gen 12 and went to work firing as many bowls and plates as possible since things were really starting to get going with cooking. Some guy even made tacos!

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1292963 Todd Ranger is me :"3

Board footer