One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-27 07:48:05

sarannwrap

HAHAHAHAaaa

I name all of the unnamed for a reason... most of the time, people who want to be recognized beg for a name.  I hope you're in donkey, and I'm so glad I named you before you started chasing me pathetically for ten minutes..  lol with a knife??  You think no one can see through your facade?  I did before you ever chased me with a knife, and if I didn't dare you to kill me in public multiple times, you would have been too chickenshit to do it smile
Good bye Jack lil gurlie, not even your kids will care you are gone~

And yes sure I'm bitter, I liked my life before you stole the knife I was guarding from people like you.  But hey my goal was attained.  You killed me only and no one fed you or believed your dumb lies because you are a petty thief who steals from people with good intentions smile

#2 2018-10-27 07:56:48

sarannwrap

Re: HAHAHAHAaaa

And people fed me by the way.  I thank y'all.  Sweethearts.  I knew I was a goner but all I had to lose was my life and I was so sick of that girl who thought she could just take something I was non biased in reserving for any trustworthy people I saw.  I was in that town two hours before this so I had no problem trying to guard things from people like her but she literally stalked me while i ate berries for less that three seconds.  Then ran up.  Was being very careful like usual but hey that's what kinda troll can just pop up without warning.  Even if you are on guard nothing is safe out of your arms.

Board footer