One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-23 20:07:24

Morti

Dear Jason,

A little something that would have been nice.

If these numbers,

1EdhATP.jpg

had matched up with these numbers.

FyxdIfu.png

My morning and nightly routine is to check Youtube for content made by my subscriptions, but the older it gets as a platform (read: the more it and video makers 'sell out') the less interested I am in going there routinely. Upon waking today, I figured I'd check in on some of your, Jason's, videos. Since I spend 8 - 12 hours some days playing OHOL, my view time on Youtube has switched from science and education videos, to videos made by or including your, Jason's, voice.

I miss the voices of my old friends. I miss hearing our voices talking about science, politics and issues we cared about.

Your voice, Jason, has become like a one way voice of a friend.

As much as I love this game and all of you that play it, I like you being more than less anonymous while we play it together, otherwise I might push this old system and get involved in discord. It's strange, what real life voices do to experiences, if you go a long time from having them to not having them, and vice versa. As people I am sure you are all very interesting, or at least, have some very interesting thoughts about life, purpose and existence, or just on the game, on games like this or games in general.

Anyway, just thought it'd be neat if those numbers  from the video, and the object id numbers on github had synced up.

Back to experiencing hour lives together, rebuilding civilizations.

#2 2018-10-23 20:24:51

Roblor

Re: Dear Jason,

You're so sweet Morti. I hope we play together some day.

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#3 2018-10-23 20:46:54

Anshin

Oh Morti, I wish I could PM you. I would love to talk in Discord. If you ever join, please seek me out.

#4 2018-10-23 21:47:06

Lum

Sweet words. Concerned for your mental health.

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#5 2018-10-24 05:26:21

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Yes, that would have been nice!

But there were more objects, at that time, then were shown in that video.

Board footer