One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-24 02:03:33

SirCaio

Just Fooling Around

Nice! If you manage to escape the tutorial you get to write gibberish on Jason's signs! big_smile

FluxBB bbcode test

#2 2018-10-24 05:08:16

Korilian

Re: Just Fooling Around

Finally escaped yesterday. I went North. There was nothing there except endless vages for new players. I’m shook.

#3 2018-10-24 05:21:04

sarannwrap

Only life I have found worthwhile at all in tutorial town, was one where I worked quickly to break out but before I could, a girl came and chopped the pesky tree in my way.  I was very surprised, I mean how many did she have to go past to find someone?? Wow.  She told me shes been trying for many gens to reach a faraway city with a bell tower that was too far for us to even hope for in this life.  We dragged carts around, broke into a VERY elderly woman's tutorial, who then seemed to see no point in moving forward.  Chatted to her a brief time before she died, then went on and scavenged while bringing worthwhile tools and materials in our carts.  Not too much food around, and unlucky me got a glitchy bush that I couldnt harvest from and I knew I would starve since I was elderly.  Said farewell to my companion who was gray but not super old yet, and died.  She was super nice.  I hope she found the town she was looking for. smile  Can be hard to survive outside of those walls, but meeting other players in an area you normally wouldn't was a fun experience.

#4 2018-10-24 05:24:43

sarannwrap

Also was born into "advanced" tutorial towns a couple times.  I found it VERY hard to find any raw mats that we very much needed, and died looking for them since the tiny farms had the only food. tongue

#5 2018-10-24 09:25:22

Lum

If you don't know about this, the tutorial maze generates when you spawn in it, which means all mazes north of yours are from people who spawned after you. There's is a chance some of them are working on escaping, which is why you should check them all out. I had a lot of fun when it first came out, we were a four player gang running around saving ppl

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#6 2018-10-24 13:36:32

Starknight_One

Also, if you make a home marker there and respawn as an Eve, there's a chance you'll spawn there. Had it happen to another player, and I spawned in as her daughter. Fun times.

We probably would have had to move on, or at least send people off to loot nearby tutorials for supplies, in order to survive for very long; I think there was a goose pond, but that was the only water. Enough to build up a small farm, get tools in order, make the sledges into carts, stock them with pies. And then find a better location to live in, or build another outpost to replenish supplies and keep moving. wink

We heard a bell ring. It was 1.7G tiles away. That's an epic journey that would put the Hebrew tribes to shame, but maybe we could have done it over the generations. The Port clan could have become wanderers, with minor outposts along the way. Unfortunately my only daughter died young, so the line died with us.

Eve Port

#7 2018-10-24 13:48:23

gabal

I was in tutorial the other night when I linked the game to Steam and tried to find pond when I broke out of tutorial area but the boar got me before I managed...

#8 2018-10-24 16:25:39

Aurora Aurora

Everytime I look at this I always think its about rape and I am always wrong

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

Board footer