One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-23 20:12:33

Vexenie

YES or NO: Apocalypse substitutes?

In a post, a person asked about the great times about the apocalypse and that gave me a few ideas:
It can be substituted with nukes, a staff of destruction and some others

Staff of destruction:
to make making of the staff almost troll proof or safe, it needs a special item

To make the handle you need 3 gold ingots and smith them together to get a blank staff handle
Then you need to smith it with wolf skin and get staff handle
Now it's the special item you need for the staff, DIAMOND on the surface
It should be ultra rare to find and to get it, you need a pickaxe, mine it and the pickaxe breaks, and you've got the diamond
BUT it won't work only as a diamond, you'll need a RED DIAMOND
How to get it? by dying it red THREE TIMES and they take ONE HOUR EACH
So do dye it red, you need red dye, put the diamond in and wait one hour, then it boils away and dye it again two more times until you'll get a red diamond
put the red diamond and the staff together, smith them and get a staff of destruction, BUT it won't just work
You click on somebody and the same screen come, turning white happens and death says: killed by destruction
the person, who activated the staff, will be on the ohol homepage with the same character, the same name, and the forum name, if not, then something else for proof and the person in game gets something special

Every time, when the same person respawns, they will always be born with a red diamond crown on their head until another person activates the destruction
OH AND ALSO! the crown is unremovable, so the player always has a red diamond crown on their head, but can be hid under hats

Nuke:
It's a very late game item, but more easier to make than the staff, which can be made in the state we are in right now in game

To make a nuke, you need a lot of steel and uranium or something radioactive
You need two piles of steel and use hammer on them to get half of the nuke casing and put them together
before you put them together, you need to fill it with radioactive material
to do this, you'll need a deposit of the material, same as iron, you'll get a lot out of it, but mining it releases a lot of radioactivity, which makes your aging process faster by the double and you need bowl to collect the material, which too release radioactivity, so you'll have to act fast, but all of this can be avoided by wearing a hasmat suit
then dump the material in one of the halves and get a radioactivity radius, increasing by every bowl full in size
when the half is full, put on the other half to get a nuke
BUT touching it wouldn't work, no, no, no, you'll need a plane to drop it and BOOM!
Death says: killed by nuke

ALSO is on the homepage AND gets a special clothing, a necklace with the material
No need to worry though, it's not radioactive and also comes with every birth, but this can't be hidden like the red diamond crown

There might be much more, but these are the main ideas

To see about necklaces, check this post that I also made:
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4125

I enjoy the simpler things in life, but only if I'm calm.

#2 2018-10-23 23:28:43

ShadouFireborn

Re: YES or NO: Apocalypse substitutes?

YES or NO: Filling up the forum with topics that all say YES or NO?

One person can easily destroy what has taken dozens of people to build. And they don't see anything wrong with it. They like to do it even. They fiercely defend their right to destroy. They'll do whatever it takes to get around any measures in place to prevent them from doing so.

What we do when there are no real consequences to our actions makes a rather sad statement about human nature.

#3 2018-10-24 12:33:50

Aurora Aurora

ShadouFireborn wrote:

YES or NO: Filling up the forum with topics that all say YES or NO?

No thenk

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#4 2018-10-24 16:21:38

Lum

Please stop with the bad ideas. This isn't minecraft. No magical items will be added. Please focus on discussing what would really benefit the game, not your repetitive delirium over powerful objects and blessings.

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#5 2018-10-24 16:27:49

Aname

Nukes is my answer

endless nukes and misery.

or a pet unicorn.

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#6 2018-10-24 21:32:28

GreatShawn

Vexenie... Stop filling up my screen with a bunch of bad YES OR NO suggestion, it is annoy and jason is never going to accept these if you keep doing this. Tbh I am fucking annoyed by your pointless posts. Just be a regular user like everyone else and post some useful things.

Board footer