One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-23 01:43:20

Tea

The Lifes I Lived (II)

I've lived many lifes and I had a couple once that I really enjoyed. Unfortunately, I can't really remember my past names or the family names, since I didn't wrote anything down (shame on me), so I apologize in advance !

If you do remember me or you recognize yourself in my stories, please feel free to add a link to the family line if you still have it, that would really make me happy.

________________________________ The time I was married to a corpse _____________________________

I was born as a boy to a very kind mother in a very big and busy town. While still depending on my mothers breasts, I noticed my grandmother asking - well no, demanding her daughters to marry their sons to her youngest daughter.

When I was able to eat by myself, I went to my grandmother and with the little vocabulary that I had, I volunteered. Why ? Well, she was my granny after all and I didn't want granny to be upset in her final years.

Shortly after that, Kiki was born. I don't think she had a family name, I just remember that she was very beautiful and that I wanted to be her friend.
As I grew older, I second thought my decisions. Firstly, because after all, I would be marrying my AUNT ! But granny assured me that she was about my age and that it didn't matter at all. And secondly, I had started to fall in love with Kiki.

Granny noticed my blushing and shyness around her and didn't like that at all. She reminded me every day that I promised to marry her daughter. And I always keep my promise. So I asked granny where her daughter was, so I could finally meet her and marry her.

Maybe forget Kiki, who didn't notice my advances and probably didn't love me back.

I followed Granny, who went east of the town, passed some wells and headed to the cemetery. She stopped near a grave and said : "Here."

I was confused. Was she hiding behind a tree ?

"Where is she ?" I asked.

"Here", granny said while pointing at the grave.

"Oh."

Granny married me to a dead person. Of course she was his age, she probably died when she was seven and never aged since ! Clearly granny had lost her mind but I played along. After all, she had a knife. And who knows how far her madness could go ...

Yes granny, I will love her. Of course I will care for her. Yes, I will stay by her side. And she made sure of that. Every time I was tending the berries, day dreaming about Kiki and trying to get her attention, granny was there, scolding me because I wasn't by .... was it Ophelia ? I wasn't by her side and she was lonely and I would cheat on her.

She forced me to go back to her grave and to stay there. Her knife pointing at my belly was a pretty good argument so I stayed next to a grave with my little berry bowl, not moving. I just had to wait it out until granny would pass away and I could finally confess my feelings to Kiki.

But that was not meant to be.

While granny was telling me that I should never leave her daughters side, Kiki came by and saw my desperate face. She asked me if I was okay and I answered that no, nothing was okay. I was married to a corpse, not allowed to move from her grave and controlled my my grandmother. I shouldn't have talked to her.

Granny took her knife and stabbed Kiki, right in front of me.

While holding her, I blurred out all my feelings for her that I didn't dare to tell her sooner. But it was too late. Kiki was gone. And so was my grandmother who was yelling over and over again "He made her sad!"

People who had seen what had happened, tried to cheer me up. They even buried Kiki for me. But nothing what they said could pull this sadness away from my heart. My Love was dead. All because of me. It was all my fault.

No. It wasn't my fault! IT WAS HERS! I let all of my anger and sadness out at Ophelia's grave. It was because of her that grandmother forced me to marry her. It was because of her that Kiki died. All what was left of her was the knife with her blood. So I picked it up and held it close to me, making sure not to loose any of her blood.

Years passed and so did my mind. I was walking around town with a bloody knife, telling people that Kiki had returned to me and that she loved me as well. They tried to tell me that I was just holding a knife, not walking hand in hand with my love. And that I was scaring people. But I didn't believe them. After all, Kiki was there. She believed me.

I even stole a little girl and adopted her because Kiki wanted to have children. I named her Sara I believe and she was the sweetest little girl I ever had. My little sapling. Years went on and the townsfolk just accepted that there was a harmless maniac running around with a knife, telling everyone that it was his wife. They even tried to heal me when I was attacked by a bear even though I was close to die of old age.

That was a fun life !

___________________ The time we had a paralyzed woman in our town _______________________

It was in a big city, the one with the horse stalls or the dye room next to the sheep pen. There weren't a lot of people around and we were trying to repopulate the place. I was running around, cleaning, tending farm, making some sweaters, etc.

I came down to the kitchen and I noticed that the woman hasn't moved since I last came here. And neither did the guy next to her.

"And why aren't you moving ?" I asked

"I'm bugged. Can't move" she answered.

"She's paralyzed. I'm feeding her." her companion added.

We talked a bit and every time I had a child, I would go back to them and introduced my kid to the paralyzed lady and that they should all be nice to her. Another lady and me fed her every time we passed by but she was in good care anyway. The boy never left her side.

She asked to be killed, so she wouldn't use so much food but neither of us wanted to let her go. We had plenty of food and we enjoyed our time together, standing around her and chatting. I jokingly said that she was our baby machine and we couldn't put her down just yet. She laughed and answered that she was happy to help.

But we had to say our good byes once she turned grey. Her now lover was sad letting her go but it was for the best for her. He followed her shortly after her death. And life continued.

Thanks for the amazing time !

__________________ The time with Herbert, my random married husband and my stolen kid ________________________

Remember the city that was populated by different Eves after the update ? With Tarr's and other Families, one starting with S... I think ?

Well anyway, I was reborn there for the sixth time I believe. My life as a toddler wasn't very exciting and I had a lot of suicide babies later on.

One of the kids who stayed was Herbert. Herbert .... well .... he was never happy. Since his birth, he always made an angry face. Every attempt on making him smile didn't work, not even his grandmother or my knife could persuade him to smile.

But one guy could. He came to me and made the same face as Herbert. And Herbert was very pleased and finally showed a smile. That's when it hit me ! It was his father. I mean, they had the same expression and the same hair ! So I told Herbert that he looks exactly like his dad, which made him even more happier, and told the guy that he is now my husband. He didn't protested. 

Since my husband was always somewhere running around, doing some random job, I was left alone most of the time, with no child to take care of. So I went to the fire and watched the women putting down their child, grabbed something to eat and came back to put their child back in their arms. I was jealous. I wanted that too.

So I waited there and after a lady parked her child near the fire and went away to eat something, I grabbed the kid and declared him as mine. I gave him a name and showed him around town, ignoring the lady that demanded me to give her kid back.

He later died in my arms, even though I could still breastfeed. That's when the lady found me again and angrily said to give her her son back. I grabbed a basket, put his bones in it and handed it to her with the words : "Here, you can have him back. Don't need him anymore."

I wish I could have seen her face, but I left as fast as I could, laughing.

I never saw that woman again until I was an old woman. That's when she appeared again, this time with a knife and the goal to kill me. She didn't manage to stab me and everyone was left confused. I hope she didn't got in any trouble for that.

But it was so much fun and I really had a good laugh !

Last edited by Tea (2018-10-23 01:44:34)

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#2 2018-10-23 05:16:12

Aurora Aurora

Re: The Lifes I Lived (II)

Crazy grandma here!
Constance was a very pretty lady and you should’ve stayed faithful to her. She cried and cried when you wouldn’t spend time with her even tho you promised.

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#3 2018-10-23 13:28:30

Tea

I do remember seeing in the family tree that you killed her. Care to explain why ?

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#4 2018-10-23 15:31:09

Aurora Aurora

Tea wrote:

I do remember seeing in the family tree that you killed her. Care to explain why ?

She wanted to die

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

Board footer