One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-22 21:50:09

Aname

Me as a criminal mastermind

Iknow iknow its griefing bla bla bla. but still its fun to be a murderer and try to kill as many as possible sometimes. and no i dont do it all the time.

So i was born in a decent village. My name was Asia Lucy II. I grew up seeing farmers tailers even potters. My mom carried me and said what for job you want to do. and i was thinking? I said i didnt know. My mom told me i had to do something so she just send me to the farms to help my family. When i grew older i became a police girl.

I made friends with a nice Girl named marie. she was a baby killer. The bbs where really annoying and where biting people and trying to run from their mothers so i allowed it. But one day when she was older she said follow me. And ofcourse i followed her. She was saying things about her and me being great friends. but she had a strange look in her eyes. I knew there was something wrong? But what? We where all alone and the i saw her hand grabbing her knife. Pff a pathetic attempt to attack me she dropped her knife. I picked up the knife as fast as i could and stabbed her! She screamed damn you i wanted to kill you! I looked her in the eye when she was falling to the ground. This was the first time i killed a criminal!

And then there was the second criminal i came across. There was a weird blonde lady with a bow. people said she had killed someone. me and another girl chased her down. The other girl dropped her knife and the criminal said she wanted a peace treaty so she put her bow down. But i knew that if i would let her go she will start killing again! When the criminal dropped the bow i ran so fast as i could and stabbed her. I ended her life with my bare hands. the other criminals last word where something about demon voices. i thought that girl is crazy. in the moment the daughter of the other police girl arrived an was going to feed us.

Then i heard a weird noise KILL KILL. My hands where getting colder my eyes where full of tears. I gave in to the voices i picked up the bow the criminal dropped and shot the other police girl. the daughter of the police girl came back and asked me what happened. i said that she was trying to attack me. she believed me for a second and then she said. That was my mom! She picked up her mothers blade and started chasing me. And there i was standing with my bloody knife. I didnt know what to do. I just stood there the girl stabbed me. There was blood everywhere!

The voices in my head said RUN, AND SCREAM! I started running and screaming. The people noticed me and didnt know what happened but they healed me! I lived. I was hiding a year of 2.
Then i saw the girl again who charged me she was talking to an elderly man. the man and the girl where talking about the girls dead mother who i killed.

They didnt seem to notice me? The voice in my head said GO! TALK! I talked to them they where friendly to me. they said there was a killer around. The killer was a ginger girl and had a epron on. i said that i was going to help them find the killer. there where 2 more gingers beside me. and 1 of them had a epron on and like three knives i knew it would be easy to frame her.

So my plan was in working. I tried to spot the other ginger girl. i couldnt find her but what i did find was my mom. Oh my mom she was sooo stupid. She said to me that she would kill the girl that charged me. I just said it was a blonde woman and my mom just charged a random girl.

That was a great chance for me to kill my mom. i said that my mom was a criminal scum and stabbed my mom in the guts. Oh mom. too bad that the girl who got stabbed by my mom survived. but my mom nah she died screaming for help.

A couple years after i killed my mom i was talking to the girl who charged me her name is mailey. and the elderly mans name was Tyler. i said to mailey and tyler that i found a ginger with a apron and with three knives! and she hat mailey mothers hat on. It was easy too frame her. Mailey just stabbed her and screamed at her they cursed each other. The voices in my head where pleased with my work!

Then i had to kill mailey my last victim! But tyler was always around her. so i had to wait. tyler was getting older and older. sigh the poor bastard he cant protect mailey when he is dead.
The day that tyler passed away i offered mailey to bury him. mailey was getting the shovel. i got the corpse.

We found a nice spot to bury tyler. a great chance to kill mailey she was all alone with me. I already hid all the medical supplies. When we buried Tyler i had the chance to kill her i picked my knife and started charging her. But she was young and had great reflexes she jumped away. There we stood again both with out knives out we started fighting. i charged her but missed.
She swinged at me but she missed. But i was old i couldnt do this anymore and so tripped and dropped my knife out of my hands!

I knew i fucked up now. I tried to pick up the knife but she was fast and stabbed me right in my stomach!
I ran to the town! so fast as i could they tried to patch me up but then they said: There is no more needles.
Thats when it hit me! Is this karma i knew where is was hidden i tried to say i to them but they just gave up on me. The demon voices where screaming! My head just exploded i dropped to the ground feeling the burn in my body! The demons where screaming i felt pain.

I was dragged down to hell! the last voice that i heared screaming in my head is YOU FAILED!

(sorry for the people i killed and sorry that i framed you and sorry that my mom stabbed you)
I know this was bad but still murdering is part of the game and i wanted to play as a criminal

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1269993
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1269993

Last edited by Aname (2018-10-22 22:26:42)

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#2 2018-10-22 22:26:35

Randomname

Re: Me as a criminal mastermind

Why child, why? 

Us Lucys were already a dying breed and the surname was almost gone by time I died.  It's terrible you were giving us Lucys a bad name, the townsfolk had kindly taken us in when my great-grandmother Eve spawned there.  That is how you repay kindness?  Killing your own and our rescuers?

I was the Potter lady My Lucy, who everyone just called Lucy.  I forged a little but mostly brought clay to make plates for pies and bowls for the farms.  I had two kids that I noticed and one that got raised by my sister (never seen her sorry Asia Lucy the first).

The blonde lady with the bow was killing runner babies.  I do not really approve of infanticide but I do understand it and it happens so often now that people just don't care.  She also had in her mind I think to be a protector as she would often follow me out to the badlands where my clay piles were to see what I was up to.  It scared me a little being all alone with a bow pointed my way but she never did kill me.

On a hugely selfish note I'm glad you didn't frame me (also a ginger lady with an apron), maybe we weren't alive quite at the same time as I was your Granny's older Sister.  I'm also glad my Marcus and Lucinda lived to old age.  I forgot the name of my adopted son who was my Great Nephew, not even sure if he was a Lucy or an Egge but I hope he had a good life as well.

Shame on you Asia Lucy, I see donkeys in your future if you do not mend your ways.

#3 2018-10-22 22:29:17

Aname

Randomname wrote:

Why child, why? 

Us Lucys were already a dying breed and the surname was almost gone by time I died.  It's terrible you were giving us Lucys a bad name, the townsfolk had kindly taken us in when my great-grandmother Eve spawned there.  That is how you repay kindness?  Killing your own and our rescuers?

I was the Potter lady My Lucy, who everyone just called Lucy.  I forged a little but mostly brought clay to make plates for pies and bowls for the farms.  I had two kids that I noticed and one that got raised by my sister (never seen her sorry Asia Lucy the first).

The blonde lady with the bow was killing runner babies.  I do not really approve of infanticide but I do understand it and it happens so often now that people just don't care.  She also had in her mind I think to be a protector as she would often follow me out to the badlands where my clay piles were to see what I was up to.  It scared me a little being all alone with a bow pointed my way but she never did kill me.

On a hugely selfish note I'm glad you didn't frame me (also a ginger lady with an apron), maybe we weren't alive quite at the same time as I was your Granny's older Sister.  I'm also glad my Marcus and Lucinda lived to old age.  I forgot the name of my adopted son who was my Great Nephew, not even sure if he was a Lucy or an Egge but I hope he had a good life as well.

Shame on you Asia Lucy, I see donkeys in your future if you do not mend your ways.

Hmmm i got alot of complaints about the blonde bow lady that she was killing. and she was screaming about demon voices so i had to kill her. Too bad that the Voices got in my head.

#4 2018-10-23 00:43:21

Starknight_One

Hah! So I was right to try and curse you!

Darla ran off soon after, convinced her little sister was an evil person, and starved in the wild. She didn't want to see the berry patch that reminded her of Marie, or her mother, any longer. She returned the clothing the town had given her and ran off, forgetting to look for food in her grief. Truth be told, berry tending had been wearing on her... she'd devoted her life to it, raised 4 children (and two daughters who never drew breath), and what thanks did she get? Accused of attempted murder when she'd never even touched a knife or a bow in her life... stabbed... her family killed in front of her eyes, even if thought justified. Better to die alone than wait for her children to turn evil and have to watch them die too.

#5 2018-10-23 01:07:19

EllynEve

Aname wrote:
Randomname wrote:

Why child, why? 

Hmmm i got alot of complaints about the blonde bow lady that she was killing. and she was screaming about demon voices so i had to kill her. Too bad that the Voices got in my head.

This is Tyler!

Blonde lady was chasing me around for years without saying anything, her bow poised and ready to attack. I was kind of suspicious. Maybe she just wanted to talk but I didn't want to take my chances.

#6 2018-10-23 01:18:02

EllynEve

Asia! You fiend! And so manipulative, I have to tip my imaginary hat.

This is Tyler. I was leading the better part of my life doing good things around the community! I helped compost, plant carrots, manage sheep, and this earned my two knives (I gave one to a young shepherd I'd been spying for a while)...

Then this weird blonde lady with weapons kept checking in on me and not saying anything. I was really creeped out by it. I could feel her undressing me with her eyes.
I felt like she wanted to eat me.

My suspicions were confirmed when her bow was loaded and she was bee-lining me...I felt a guardian angel or spirit beckon me to move a bit to see if she was for sure following me...and she was D:

I kept trying to have her explain herself through my frantic protests, and I even got some people to pay note to her stalking me.

She looked like she wanted to eat me sad

I still had sheeps to manage, it was getting tiresome.

It grew a bit quieter just moments after I shook her off for like the fourth time, so I went back to the sheep pen to summon what normalcy I could. I hate fighting. I'm terrible at duels with established griefers.

I went down to the pen and saw like two corpses and a bloody girl child. I scooped her up and she spoke of her traumas through garbled baby talk.

I learned my stalker was dead but at the cost of this girls mother. Maybe I should have dueled. This poor lass was without a mom. I resolved to protect her forever out of my guilt of being a wimp.

That's when I learned she was on a death quest for some ginger. She wanted me to kill her but I didn't even see what happened. I was fine with her killing them, I'd support her though.

We hunted around a bit.

To be honest, Aname (Asia), I thought it was you at first but you weren't like a typical griefer. You seemed invested into the town and conflict resolution. You had thought. Intelligence. Investment. That threw me off and that's why I didn't want to make it into the Salem Witch Trial it inevitably turned into.

I don't think you're a griefer, even after your confession. I think your life was born into one which you may have developed a split personality disorder. It happens to the best of souls. I forgive you. That's why you confessed, I like to think.

Poor little Mailey was born into vengeful bloodlust just like you were born into delusion. She felt terrible about the framed murder, and now she knows it wasn't her fault alone, hopefully, but yours. They probably were frantically updating the webpage to see if the murderer had died.

I like to think that maybe my thoughts in my post life had reached her safety.

I'm happy to see her get her revenge. She died peacefully and you got to succeed in living a satisfying life, satisfying enough to post about.

Thanks for letting me be part of it!

#7 2018-10-23 04:00:39

FeverDog

I appreciate how much fun you are having role playing.  However, your fun is ruining others' fun.  Find a game where your fun doesn't ruin others' fun and go play it.

#8 2018-10-23 11:26:48

Aname

EllynEve wrote:

This is Tyler. I was leading the better part of my life doing good things around the community! I helped compost, plant carrots, manage sheep, and this earned my two knives (I gave one to a young shepherd I'd been spying for a while)...

Then this weird blonde lady with weapons kept checking in on me and not saying anything. I was really creeped out by it. I could feel her undressing me with her eyes.

My suspicions were confirmed when her bow was loaded and she was bee-lining me...I felt a guardian angel or spirit beckon me to move a bit to see if she was for sure following me...and she was D:

I kept trying to have her explain herself through my frantic protests, and I even got some people to pay note to her stalking me.

It grew a bit quieter just moments after I shook her off for like the fourth time, so I went back to the sheep pen to summon what normalcy I could. I hate fighting. I'm terrible at duels with established griefers.

I went down to the pen and saw like two corpses and a bloody girl child. I scooped her up and she spoke of her traumas through garbled baby talk.

I learned my stalker was dead but at the cost of this girls mother. Maybe I should have dueled. This poor lass was without a mom. I resolved to protect her forever out of my guilt of being a wimp.

That's when I learned she was on a death quest for some ginger. She wanted me to kill her but I didn't even see what happened. I was fine with her killing them, I'd support her though.

We hunted around a bit.

To be honest, Aname (Asia), I thought it was you at first but you weren't like a typical griefer. You seemed invested into the town and conflict resolution. You had thought. Intelligence. Investment. That threw me off and that's why I didn't want to make it into the Salem Witch Trial it inevitably turned into.

I don't think you're a griefer, even after your confession. I think your life was born into one which you may have developed a split personality disorder. It happens to the best of souls. I forgive you. That's why you confessed, I like to think.

Poor little Mailey was born into vengeful bloodlust just like you were born into delusion. She felt terrible about the framed murder, and now she knows it wasn't her fault alone, hopefully, but yours. They probably were frantically updating the webpage to see if the murderer had died.

I'm happy to see her get her revenge. She died peacefully and you got to succeed in living a satisfying life, satisfying enough to post about.

To be honest i thought you where going to stab me one time or another. you where saying a ginger with a epron oN. I stood there with my knife in my epron like o im prob gonna be stabbed now. And even when we killed the other ginger you guys didnt even stab me.

I was very suspiscous about You stabbing me so i always had distance between you and me.

#9 2018-10-23 11:27:58

Aname

FeverDog wrote:

I appreciate how much fun you are having role playing.  However, your fun is ruining others' fun.  Find a game where your fun doesn't ruin others' fun and go play it.

I am sorry.

I didnt mean to ruin everyones fun. I just wanted to play as a criminal for a life.

#10 2018-10-23 11:37:24

Starknight_One

Aname wrote:
FeverDog wrote:

I am sorry.

I didnt mean to ruin everyones fun. I just wanted to play as a criminal for a life.

It wasn't that bad, I got a good roleplaying experience out of it... but from the standpoint of the game being about survival in a harsh, unforgiving world, disrupting a town for the sake of rping a murderer won't make you many friends.

However, in my next life, I'm going to rp a cranky farmer who carries a knife and will stab you if you take his farm tools - including the bowl, the basket, the bucket, and the laid-out soil. Be warned. smile

#11 2018-10-23 12:06:57

VioletLily

Starknight_One wrote:
Aname wrote:
FeverDog wrote:

I am sorry.

It wasn't that bad, I got a good roleplaying experience out of it... but from the standpoint of the game being about survival in a harsh, unforgiving world, disrupting a town for the sake of rping a murderer won't make you many friends.

However, in my next life, I'm going to rp a cranky farmer who carries a knife and will stab you if you take his farm tools - including the bowl, the basket, the bucket, and the laid-out soil. Be warned. smile

Just be careful not to get sent to donkey town....

#12 2018-10-23 12:39:32

The_Llamacorn

I get that killing can be fun sometimes but destroying generations of hard work and effort isn't 'fun'... you were lucky that your family did all of that work so that you could live a good life. But you took advantage of their trust of you and killed them.

But not the worst person I've seen. Just don't go to extreme or you'll get sent to donkey town.

Last edited by The_Llamacorn (2018-10-23 12:40:19)

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#13 2018-10-23 12:58:04

Aname

The_Llamacorn wrote:

I get that killing can be fun sometimes but destroying generations of hard work and effort isn't 'fun'... you were lucky that your family did all of that work so that you could live a good life. But you took advantage of their trust of you and killed them.

But not the worst person I've seen. Just don't go to extreme or you'll get sent to donkey town.

To be honest its the first time in years that i be a criminal.

And i know you cant just always go and grief but its still part of the game to deal with criminals or what everyone calls them griefers.

Iknow that i was born in a great city where many people worked hard on and that i was ruining it. but still i didnt go nuts and stab everyone and kill every person i saw i had targets who i wanted to kill and took oppertunities like framing a girl and framing my mom so i would not look like the killer.

And i wont go to donkey town because i almost never kill people.

And what i already said i am sorry for the people who i framed and killed i didnt want to ruin the fun for you.

#14 2018-10-23 15:15:52

Anshin

tenor.png

#15 2018-10-24 01:50:26

EllynEve

Aname wrote:
EllynEve wrote:

We hunted around a bit.

To be honest i thought you where going to stab me one time or another. you where saying a ginger with a epron oN. I stood there with my knife in my epron like o im prob gonna be stabbed now. And even when we killed the other ginger you guys didnt even stab me.

I was very suspiscous about You stabbing me so i always had distance between you and me.

This is where we're both quite similar to where we know how to try to get people to do the dirty work for you big_smile

Board footer