One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#426 2018-10-18 15:32:22

Tea

Re: Missed Connections

WalrusesConquer wrote:

Also to my other eve kid: its OK! It happens to the best of us!
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1254203

That was me ^^ I got a mini heart attack when the boar jumped at me out of nowhere. Sorry I couldn't manage to keep the family line going !

Last edited by Tea (2018-10-18 15:38:40)

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#427 2018-10-18 15:43:20

Starknight_One

Tea wrote:

Sakai was a very kind man who was working at the pen, feeding and sheering the sheep, his whole life. When I gave him his blue hat and blue shoes, I can't remember him having a backpack, let alone a knife or a file.

Your mother told me that he took the backpack from a toddler, that had a knife in it, so she assumed that he was a griefer. I highly believe that the file was with the knife in the backpack all along and he simply didn't notice.

She was angry at him because he took the backpack of her toddler and killed him for that. And since she was lying when telling me that he attacked her first (seriously, he didn't. I was there when she stabbed him first), I was scared that she might attempt to kill another person who we couldn't heal, given the fact that all the pads were dirty.

In the end, she tried to kill me twice but neither of us died. She and I died of old age and so did the "drama" with us ^^

Then I'm sorry for his death, and the trouble that was caused. I kept the knife from being used for anything until I passed it on to a Boop girl who was running the kitchen, when I got old. I didn't see any other Shekells at the time, so I felt a cousin who was cooking was the logical choice to have it. I even told her where there was much wheat to be gathered, near where I made baskets.

It was a fun life, and I'm pretty sure I contributed much more than I ever took from town. I hope we run into each other in a better life, though. smile

#428 2018-10-18 16:26:21

Tea

Starknight_One wrote:
Tea wrote:

Sakai was a very kind man who was working at the pen, feeding and sheering the sheep, his whole life. When I gave him his blue hat and blue shoes, I can't remember him having a backpack, let alone a knife or a file.

Your mother told me that he took the backpack from a toddler, that had a knife in it, so she assumed that he was a griefer. I highly believe that the file was with the knife in the backpack all along and he simply didn't notice.

She was angry at him because he took the backpack of her toddler and killed him for that. And since she was lying when telling me that he attacked her first (seriously, he didn't. I was there when she stabbed him first), I was scared that she might attempt to kill another person who we couldn't heal, given the fact that all the pads were dirty.

In the end, she tried to kill me twice but neither of us died. She and I died of old age and so did the "drama" with us ^^

Then I'm sorry for his death, and the trouble that was caused. I kept the knife from being used for anything until I passed it on to a Boop girl who was running the kitchen, when I got old. I didn't see any other Shekells at the time, so I felt a cousin who was cooking was the logical choice to have it. I even told her where there was much wheat to be gathered, near where I made baskets.

It was a fun life, and I'm pretty sure I contributed much more than I ever took from town. I hope we run into each other in a better life, though. smile

I'm glad that you had a fun time ! I wish I could have given you a nice blue hat as well but that will be for the next life wink

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#429 2018-10-22 18:17:17

WalrusesConquer

To my amazing egge family!
I loved you all! So nice to actually have people who care about you in a huge village.
MA: you deserved to with an award! Always checking up o me and my sisters
Siblings: Guys! IM AM SORRY YOUR BIG SIS LEFY YOU! Bob I'm sorry you didn't get toj know me..I'd have been an amazing auntie!

I was distracted talking to our brother and paid the worst price
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1269553

ALSO shoutout to depressing creepy uncle. DUDE. YOU CANT SAY THAT STUFF. IN.FRONT.OF KIDS. Scarred for life.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1269570

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#430 2018-10-23 01:32:02

EllynEve

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1269980

Tyler Egge

This life was fun and pretty interesting.
I got to contribute a bit and there was a huge scuffle that happened with this girl I found trying to hunt down her mothers murderer.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1269980
Mailey Egge ---^

It was suspenseful.
Guess what, I JUST SAW SHE KILLED MY MOTHER TOO.

Sorry to Marie Egge II, Mailey felt terrible. We buried you near that weird grave site place. She was agonizing over it. It was her last sentence. She was actually concerned you'd be avoiding the game because of it. My last words, "there there" are about me consoling her over it.

The killer made a post about it.
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4239

Ugh.
Mailey, I apologize for dissuading you from your gut instinct about wanting to blame Asia. I'm glad I stuck by your side throughout the rest of our time together, because it seemed she was conspiring to kill you but I was preventing that with my presence.

Last edited by EllynEve (2018-10-23 01:35:26)

#431 2018-11-10 20:43:24

WalrusesConquer

To the Cerces:
I was Maxyme
My family! Can you imagine my excitement when I found out we lasted for EIGHTEEN generations! Considereding most you children were somewhat new, I am so proud!
You all did great ^^
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1340559

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#432 2019-05-26 14:41:49

karltown_veteran

Dear Dana,
This is a few days late but I wanted some closure.. I forgive you for cheating on me. I never got to say it. When I think back you probably would have been happier with her, you and I never clicked that well. I enjoyed raising our daughter together, our pride and joy, our miracle, who came in our final year of fertility
xoxo

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#433 2019-07-02 13:40:22

D3mon1cblack

to my dear mother Risa Rape you gave me life in the tutorial and i emediatly knew i had to make a nice place for us so i started smithing for tools and setting up a nice fencegate so we had a nice entryway i had so mutch fun. i was so surprised to see you again but as another fam i hope you have fun

i will miss you greetings from Mikeal Rape
(also bump we need more missed connections!)

im eve groot or eve degroot and if i dont care and spawn next to an item ill call myself eve (itemname)
420 mushroom cultist and proud of it!

#434 2019-07-03 06:08:37

Everclear

I'm a Sorah, Mason Sorah, looking for the friends I tried to make with a discord channel. Having trouble finding them in the tree.

#435 2019-12-18 21:08:55

WalrusesConquer

Just a bump, this thread used to be one of my favorites to read and it's a shame it isn't used anymore. I just don't want it to fade away lol

Recent favorite lives:

#436 2019-12-18 21:27:20

Cantface

Okay so I don't remember a lot of details of this life, it was a while back and my memory is vague. I was an old ginger woman and I had a pretty great life I think it was one where I taught some things but not sure. What I remember vividly was being fifty eight, with two minutes to live, and one of my boys from the fam rushed me off with a firebrand, took me to a decorated pine tree nearby and lit that sucker up and as soon as I saw it (for the first time in game) I about almost shed a tear for real. I think I said it was beautiful and thanked him so much for the best life yet. What a champ, whoever that guy was.

Breasticles

#437 2019-12-18 23:13:41

Spoonwood

WalrusesConquer wrote:

Just a bump, this thread used to be one of my favorites to read and it's a shame it isn't used anymore. I just don't want it to fade away lol

Necromancer!!!!  No, seriously, keep doing what you're doing.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#438 2019-12-19 12:18:24

Toxolotl

To my daughter Alexa, you are the reason our bloodline made it. We hit third all time deep roots for a short while. I was chased off by some xenophobe and a bear killed me before i could name you but you are epic. The xenophobe caught yellow fever and died.

#439 2019-12-19 18:07:08

sigmen4020

To my son Deric. I'm sorry that I missed your birth, first figuring out you existed when you were 32. Don't blame you if you can't forgive such a bad mom. I died next to you soon after you passed.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#440 2020-01-16 19:56:00

karltown_veteran

My daughter, I did not approve of your husband. He was clearly involved in a goose
cult. I do not regret disowning you.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#441 2020-01-16 20:25:46

Mekkie

sigmen4020 wrote:

To my son Deric. I'm sorry that I missed your birth, first figuring out you existed when you were 32. Don't blame you if you can't forgive such a bad mom. I died next to you soon after you passed.

This made me laugh big_smile

#442 2020-02-12 01:54:53

sigmen4020

To my sister Denise Mensink. We had quite the mom. As I was nearing 3 years of age mom carried me into the wild trying to leave me (her last words were “Leaving you” from that incident lol). Luckily for me I grew hair almost as soon as she tried to leave me, so I tried following her back, food in hand. On the way she plopped you out lil sister, and I stopped following her, searching for the nearest food to feed you. I successfully kept you alive, feeding you wild berries, and then when you grew hair we went back to town, where we could get clothed and comfortable. Thankfully it didn’t take long for our neglectful mom to starve to death, freeing us from our past. In the later part of your of your life you had frequent disconnects, where me and our kind aunt Love (who named us) kept you alive. During your disconnect you gave birth to the only child of yours that stayed, which is gonna be my next lost connection.

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2020-02-12 02:22:48)

#443 2020-02-12 02:03:16

sigmen4020

To my niece Daniella Mensink. You were suddenly born from my afk sister. As soon as I saw you, I went to get you some food and then some clothing. After you were comfortably fed and clothed, I asked you if were new, to which you replied that this was your third life. You also seemed to gaming/internet culture in general as you didn’t know what afk meant, when I described your moms condition. I also told you briefly of my similar rescue of your mom. As I now knew that you were new, I decided to teach you composting, since you mentioned that you’d already experienced general farming. So I went about teaching you as I usually do with other newbies, and guided you through the proces letting you do each step. I also had you clean the sheep pen of dung using the new dung bucket. Stuff happens and to my surprise your mom (Denise) comes running free from her disconnect. I explain to her the situation, and as I mention teaching you call me your best uncle. I didn’t see much of you after that and dedicated my last words to you. Looking at the family tree I was glad to see you made it to old age.

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2020-02-12 02:06:29)

#444 2020-02-12 02:49:31

Lava

To my uncle Mike Quant who was older to me by three years thank you. I taught you how to make fries and ketchup, and taught you how to plant potatoes. You hunted a turkey with me which was your first time, and I stood by your side when your time came. Thank you.

#445 2020-02-13 23:24:00

Cantface

I was Peteris sharp gen 46 in a big town today, as a kid some other bby tried putting the Satan mask on me, I kept swapping it back for my fur hat and I felt a kinship with this guy immediately lol he let me keep my hat.

I saw the MASSIVE amount of carrot seeds and spent most of my life clearing out the way too huge seed farm, cycling carrots to the bakery, clearing a smaller patch from seeds, making way for wine grapes and looking after the other crops here and there.

Satan mask guy kept checking in and helping! Placing carrots in his bp and shorts also he fed the sheep's and made lots of compost. I had to make shears as I couldn't find them anywhere in the huge town even with zoom so me and Satan mask guy made two, having the same idea.

Sorry I can't remember your name Satan mask guy I'm terrible with names and you weren't my fam so I couldn't look you up. You died after I asked how to get the seeds to plant more, I was pretty sad after that.

Wild grape plant+shears=grape cutting. I wrote it down because otherwise I'd forget.

Breasticles

#446 2020-02-13 23:27:32

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Cute story.

Side note - you can wash seeds out of a bowl with water. It doesn't waste the water.

seed

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#447 2020-02-14 00:04:12

Cantface

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Cute story.

Side note - you can wash seeds out of a bowl with water. It doesn't waste the water.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … 182616.jpg

Bless you, written down also. My notes are getting huge and disorganised lmao one more won't hurt!

I knew you could empty wheat outta the bowl/carrots and a couple others? that escape me right now lol.
Luckily with Satan mask guy helping me we cycled through a ton of seeds and carrots plus made a couple tools before our slots got us probably! The farm was looking miles better by the time we'd finished and it was a pleasure!

Last edited by Cantface (2020-02-14 00:05:34)

Breasticles

#448 2022-02-21 08:56:27

Goliath

On server two, it was a great time. Being able to visit the whites on their small farm out West, brown family on their eve start and the black family on their huge farm out East with the three delivery trucks.

Last edited by Goliath (2022-02-21 08:57:13)

Teamwork makes the Dreamwork.

#449 2022-09-23 18:03:46

Morti

pein wrote:

... anyway i practiced forging a bit more

Golden pein

#450 2022-10-24 19:27:40

cakeaunoob

Uncle Emperor Emerald who then came back as my son Sam, thanks for teaching me to forge and fish! The comedic timing of my death just as you brought me some worms and I put the fishing pole to good use gave me a good laugh, I hope it did for you too!

Board footer