One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-21 23:04:12

Lynsia

Zack the best stew cooker and mom of the world thank you ;3

Ruby was born into a advanced town  which had a big sign with the Word " Hope " on it .
Her mother  Zack took good care of her , and as she told ruby we would need stew , she noticed Ruby did not know how.
She took her daughter to the corn , beans and this weird fruit , to show her what she has to do .
She was patiently  with the little hobbledehoy and in the end  Ruby was ready to cook stew on her self .
While Zack was doing great and baked  pies and helped where she could , Ruby had 4 childs, 3 of them had a harsh flew called " suizide" and Ruby was struggling after she lost them all .
But Zack  gave her hope . And finally one child stayed !
Ruby got a Backpack from a  nice old men , and clothes from a lot of nice people in this town .
It was perfect here . After  many years  Zack died while helping in the smithy .. keeping the fire alive ,
as Ruby entered the smithy and saw it , she was very sad , took a basket and brought her mother close to the road in the city .
She worked so hard , so she shall see the city  get bigger every day , even when she was gone.
Zack was buryed  and got a nice gravestone. But Ruby did not know how to write on it , so she took a note and a pen ,
to write down  , that the best mother lays buryd here . She put the note down infront of the grave  and helped out at the berry bushes.
As she came back the stone of the grave was gone , the  note was laying somewhere else.
Ruby was angry , why cant the people leave this stuff alone .  She put the stone and the note back, but as she arrived a bit later someone stole the note.
Ruby was sad , she couldnt honor her mother how she deserved it , cause someone thought they have to make some fun stuff with the note.
As her life was going to end soon , ruby glanced at the sky and thanked her mother for the nice time  before she followed her into the unknown.

#2 2018-10-22 02:04:23

Tea

Re: Zack the best stew cooker and mom of the world thank you ;3

Your mother seems like she was a kind person smile

I have found your note, next to a grave with a gravestone. I'm not sure if it was the right one but I thought, Zack should have a nice grave, that no one could destroy so easily. So I wrote "Mother" on it and placed the note there. I also planted a tree behind it and made sure that it will be watered, so it'll look nice later on.

I hope you will get so see it one day.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#3 2018-10-22 06:58:23

Lynsia

Thanks a lot ! i did not had the time left to do so  , i am glad there such nice persons as you , which take the time  to do something like that ! You are a great person smile

#4 2018-10-22 08:12:31

gabal

I was in that town, even got married in a church of Hope. We took our sweet time to finally do it, I think I was 58 when we said the wows. We shared a marriage cake in berry bushes and I died of old age seconds later.

#5 2018-10-22 08:44:56

Aurora Aurora

gabal wrote:

I was in that town, even got married in a church of Hope. We took our sweet time to finally do it, I think I was 58 when we said the wows. We shared a marriage cake in berry bushes and I died of old age seconds later.

Awww! I got married in the church of hope too! It's a church of love

Last edited by Aurora Aurora (2018-10-22 08:47:59)

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#6 2018-10-22 08:59:22

gabal

That domestic bison though. Pen was constantly overcrowded because of it and her many starving children.

Board footer