One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-10-18 15:53:54

Ilka

Re: What’s the longest Generation you’ve started as an Eve?

hailey wrote:

Mine was 22! I was super disappointed to see it killed off by whoever was named Cole tho
sad Never was able to spawn back to see what the place ended up looking like...

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1225999

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this also but it always seems like my wild eve spawn lineages last much longer than when I eve spawn in a town. Always found that interesting, I would expect the opposite.

I was in this family in the 18th generation as Takumi
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1225999
It was a good, peaceful life. I did not have children for a long time, only after the age of thirty four of them were born (including one suicide). I was happy when, dying, I saw a lot of my grandchildren and grandsons. It is a real bad luck that the family expired two generations later.

#27 2018-10-18 19:45:51

hailey

Ilka wrote:

Very bad luck! sad Glad to hear you had a good life during your time there! Always have been curious on what it ended up looking like by the end

| Eve Willow |

#28 2018-10-19 18:58:39

Carrot-Seedling

@orginal post

Sigh, my eve runs aren't that great. But once, my family was at 3 generations, and I couldn't feed my only, very vain, daughter for her. She starved next to me.

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

#29 2018-10-20 00:55:21

Starknight_One

Well. Not an eve, but... I just played a life as the 7great-grandson of a life I had lived earlier.

Journey Gala, generation 4
Jack Gala, generation 13

#30 2018-10-20 06:54:58

WalrusesConquer

3 generations. Not very good in a normal situation but we were following a bell only 5k away! I suspect my granddaughter was new as she never said f and ate my daughters dug carrot...we were living off the land and having children was a bit of a hindrance.
For the first time we got separated, and hoping she remembered to keep going I kept running.
Unfortunatly she died of starvation.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1254345
Also god job Sam. You said you were new, yet didn't suicide to find a better life! I'm proud of you son

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#31 2018-10-20 13:39:55

MultiLife

Starknight_One wrote:

Well. Not an eve, but... I just played a life as the 7great-grandson of a life I had lived earlier.

Jack Gala, generation 13

Funnily enough that's the longest family tree from my Eve'ing. Second longest tree died at gen 8, this one at gen 14.
I spawned into a random dead town with embers in the bonfire, spent my Eve time cleaning up stuff and arranging things so it'd be nicer to live in; firewood, bread by berry fields, teaching a newbie, touring babies. Looking at the kiln placements, I do not think this was originally my town but some other Eve's. Hope you had fun in the Gala family. smile

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#32 2018-10-20 13:53:20

Starknight_One

MultiLife wrote:
Starknight_One wrote:

Jack Gala, generation 13

Funnily enough that's the longest family tree from my Eve'ing. Second longest tree died at gen 8, this one at gen 14.
I spawned into a random dead town with embers in the bonfire, spent my Eve time cleaning up stuff and arranging things so it'd be nicer to live in; firewood, bread by berry fields, teaching a newbie, touring babies. Looking at the kiln placements, I do not think this was originally my town but some other Eve's. Hope you had fun in the Gala family. smile

It was great! Although being asked if I was new (as Jack) because I was struggling to tell someone I needed a bowl and a basket to farm the berries was a bit frustrating. I was your great-great-great-great-great-grandmother, Grandma, I helped build this farm. I remember when those wells were shallow, not deep! wink

Unfortunately, someone dog-griefed us and the mean pit bull killed just about everyone. By the time I found the bow and arrow, it was an old pit bull and I couldn't kill it. So sorry. I set up the farm so all the berry bushes were alive, compost was ready, and seeds were planted (but not watered) for carrots and wheat; if someone finds it, they should be able to get it going just fine. I died foolishly running for the berries to eat one, even though I had a carrot at my feet. Still, I spent my life caring for the berries... dying next to a berry bush just seemed appropriate.

EDIT: The only worry I have is that someone will think I killed the town; I had a knife in my bag (I found it on the ground and took it to keep it safe) and almost everyone else was murdered. I promise, it was the doggo that killed everyone.

Last edited by Starknight_One (2018-10-20 13:56:47)

#33 2018-10-20 14:17:37

MultiLife

Starknight_One wrote:

Unfortunately, someone dog-griefed us and the mean pit bull killed just about everyone. By the time I found the bow and arrow, it was an old pit bull and I couldn't kill it. So sorry. I set up the farm so all the berry bushes were alive, compost was ready, and seeds were planted (but not watered) for carrots and wheat; if someone finds it, they should be able to get it going just fine. I died foolishly running for the berries to eat one, even though I had a carrot at my feet. Still, I spent my life caring for the berries... dying next to a berry bush just seemed appropriate.

EDIT: The only worry I have is that someone will think I killed the town; I had a knife in my bag (I found it on the ground and took it to keep it safe) and almost everyone else was murdered. I promise, it was the doggo that killed everyone.

Oh, how unfortunate, but it happens.
So old pitbulls can't be killed, ouch. Good to know. But darn, I shot a boar that invaded the town, it JUST got a baby when I shot it. My daughter picked up the piglet and asked if we could have a pig; there was a small oven base pen with nothing in it so I said sure. I briefly thought about dogs...

But no worries, all old towns I have revived have had remains with knives around them, usually it's just last men battling to death for fun.

Nice to hear you left some dry rows around, those are always great!
I remember spawning into my original town once and seeing the well kept berry fields was awesome. Made me think "Thank you, whoever left them in such a good condition!"

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-10-20 14:19:00)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#34 2018-10-22 07:31:59

Micca

My longest line was 17 - I normally dont do well as an eve, but this was pretty amazing. I was even born back in my own line in gen 8 and saw all the amazing work my kids did.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1199543

Board footer