One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-09 20:17:32

Tea

Moments Like These

After a long day of school, running around and studying, I just wanted to relax and play a little OHOL. I wanted to build and try some ideas I had, so a made myself a custom game.

I typed everything in and started to play. Spawning as Eve, I run around, looking for a place to settle down. Then my first son was born. I was surprised. Wasn't I alone on this server ? I didn't think of it much, maybe another player had had the same idea as me, until my daughter was born. I think I didn't click right and was on the regular server with everyone.

So I named myself Fitzgerald and gave a name to my daughter who went afk. I kept her and her siblings fed while starting a forge and other stuff. It was a great spot and my children were very helpful.

Delila (Deliah actually) was still in her coma when she got her first baby girl but recovered minutes after her birth, amazed still being alive.

After turning grey, I went off searching for more reeds to make more baskets. While cutting it, I saw a boar running around, at least 5 tiles away from me. But somehow, that darn animal teleported to my tile and attacked me.

I died while still cursing the teleportation boar. My chances of returning to this place one day were gone.

So I got reborn as a boy and as I checked the name of my mother, I got surprised for the second time. It was my daughter, Delila Fitzgerald. I had a good giggle and couldn't believe I was reborn in my town as Mister Fitzgerald.

Spend my life gathering firewood, pies that I forgot to cook, cleaning and starting a pen. I saw my kids and grandchildren get old. I got to see the birth of the last Fitzgerald girl, Hope Fitzgerald.

As I got near to death, I saw another girl running to the forge. "How nice, there was still a girl alive!", I thought but was proved wrong. The girl was an Eve, Eve Willow I believe, that just spawned.

I had to laugh.

This life was surely full of surprises.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#2 2018-10-09 20:27:39

hailey

Re: Moments Like These

Hello! I was the Eve Willow, it was nice playing in your town. You found a pretty good spot! Your lineage also seemed to be doing very well before I passed smile

| Eve Willow |

#3 2018-10-09 20:41:16

Tea

Re: Moments Like These

I'm glad to hear that ! Let's hope they don't start stabbing each other later on ^^

The one and only Eve Kelderman

Board footer