One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-06 19:50:41

happynova

To Freya Norse

Freya if you're reading this, this is your mother.  And I am so, so sorry.  I've made some boneheaded mistakes in my time, but accidentally stabbing you is probably the single worst thing I have ever done by accident in this game.  I loved all my kids, but you were always my favorite, and I was so very, very proud of you.  I know you would have been a great and fair president, and I'm so sad the town never got to experience that.

I realized even as I my finger came down on the mouse button that I was clicking the wrong square, but I was powerless to stop it at that point.  I should have just taken the apron off and laid it down, as I started to do.  (I just figured, well, you already  had one, you didn't need it.  Dumb.  That's a good safety precaution.  Noted for the future.)  And then I couldn't remember where the pads were, even though my mother healed me after a bear attack when I was young. 

And here I was just thinking how much nicer that town was today than when I was there yesterday, how there were nice people and democratic elections, and no bloodshed at all.

I hope you can forgive me.

I'm gonna go headdesk forever now.  (Can I blame the fact that I didn't have nearly enough sleep last night?)

Board footer