One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-03 15:31:07

hmrka

I love my two sons - Prophet and Emmariah

My first time spawning today I spawned as an eve, immediately picked up my son and ran towards warm ground. I started seeing eggs and family rabbit holes. Both me and my firstborn knew that It meant somebody was around here. I carried him with me till he was old enough and I couldn't pick him up. We made baskets and ran south east, On green we started even seeing Milkweed stumps and sharp stones.
As I got near an old cart, I gave birth to a baby boy, picked him up. I ran a few tiles more with him and named him prophet, As I saw a long road leading to city. The city was dead and there were many corpses laying around. Some of them had knives and bags. "Probably a knife fight " my firstborn said.
I dressed up my boys and myself, tried staying on warm tiles and well feed so I'd have a girl. Started making a sheep pen from stone walls. I had only sons.
I wish I didn't keep the third one. When he was old enough to care for himself, I let him jump out "good luck and i love you!" I said to him, not knowing how much of a monster he is.
When he was old enough to speak he started telling Prophet how much he hates him. Because of his skin color. I wanted to kill him. I really should have killed him. I let him stay around because I was too old to have girls anyway, he wouldn't kill anyone, right? Sure, he was racist, but that doesn't mean he is a griefer, yeah?
Oh how very wrong I was. I saw a steel file in a basket out of the city, went back and brought it into the forging area. I saw my third son running with a bow! "Stop!" I yelled at him as he ran up the road. He came back with a bow and arrow... "No!" I yelled at him, and he shot me. In a weird way, I felt relief... he will not harm my other sons, they will avenge me "Help me sons" I spoke in a raspy voice, blood pouring out of my wound. I died in my first son's arms, as Prophet stabbed Arryn, the third son. "Curse you... curse Arryn Sweet.." I spoke as everything faded to black.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1189650

In this life, I learned that all racist players are most likely griefers. From now on whenever I see someone being racist, I will not hesitate to kill them.  (Sorry If I made any mistakes english is my second language also thanks for mentioning me in ur last words prophet❤❤ love you!!!)

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#2 2018-10-03 17:47:33

Xan

Re: I love my two sons - Prophet and Emmariah

Hi mom it's Prophet. I'm so sorry Arryn killed you. He shouldn't have killed you when it was me he wanted dead.

When I saw him pick up the bow I knew I'd surely die so I told Emmariah I loved him and prepared for the worst. Then I heard a scream and I was hoping that you killed him first. After I got revenge for you I spent the rest of my life finishing the sheep pen you started, getting sheep, and a horse cart. Hopefully some other eve will stumble upon the town again.

This isn't my first experience with racists in game, and I have a feeling it won't be my last. Thank you for giving me a chance to live mom.

#3 2018-10-03 19:44:21

PeaGirl

I swear to god that must've hurt when you never had a girl! Damn!

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#4 2018-10-03 20:48:03

parker

the kid discriminates skin color
aryyn is quite similar to aryan
thonk

Did you know 8/10 babies commit suicide when most needed? Dial 1-800-420-BEBE to find out more today.

#5 2018-10-04 10:46:14

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Hello mother it's me Emmariah I feel so sad that we couldn't heal you when you were begging to get healed I wish I helped I love u mother and brother I love you to even though you were pitch black ur heart is white I love you both

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

Board footer