One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-27 19:39:54

Aurora Aurora

To my uncle Carl

I just wanted to thank you for being there for me when I was a little toddler and giving me comfort when my mother and grandmother had died by just showing up out of nowhere.

Oh and I want to thank you for inspiring me to do great things as a small child like building a mighty well in the middle of the farm. Your words of encouragement stayed with me throughout my adult life and at 40 I had managed to get the town sheep!

And I want to thank you for talking to me when I felt the most lonely, giving me the motivation to stay alive. I kept talking to you even after your death, it helped me stay sane on those long dark nights.

I buried you by the maple near the smithery. I told all my kids about you and how great they were, not that they cared much. I asked my firstborn, Miriam, to bury me next to you but I have no clue if she managed.

But in this mess of a post, I just wanted to say that you were the person closest to my heart even 40 years after your death and that you really left an impact on me through the small things you did.

Love,
Your favorite niece Grace Ace

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

Board footer