One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-19 16:23:52

UnnoticedShadow

The Sad Story of Ashley and The Noobs

Ashley had been born into a big village with corn, stew, everything you can name.  Since her mother was in the middle of teaching a newbie how to make stew, she did not get a lot of attention, and decided to leave her Mom early on.

However, upon exploration, she stumbled upon a pig!  Ashley knew nothing good would come of this pig, so she went to the nearest person with a knife, Henri and explained why the pig needed to be killed, in 2 word segments.  However, this man was not very sound, and when her heard this, he stabbed Ashley instead, as she was trying to grief by getting rid of the pig, or so his twisted mind thought.

She was luckily saved by a nearby villager, which even knowing what had happened, did NOTHING to stop this man, instead, ignoring him.  Ashley went to the village square with two, three people with knives and explained that this murderer had to be rid of, but none of them would listen, even with eye witnesses, and the man still trying to stab her when she was isolated.

With luck though, an old person with a knife died right near her, and she was able to grab said knife, and end the murderers life.  But the noob villagers immediately ran to her, and stabbed her, even though she had just made justice.  They than proceeded to curse her, ignoring her pleads, until she herself died.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1111626

#2 2018-09-19 16:25:15

UnnoticedShadow

Re: The Sad Story of Ashley and The Noobs

(In case you are unaware why pigs are bad, there bones never dissapear, and the bowl of caritinas can not be cleaned, with the only way to clean it being tacos, which are REALLY hard to make)

#3 2018-09-19 17:24:51

Tarr
Banned

Yeah that guy wasn't very bright. The fact his reason for stabbing you was "you are noob." is both sad and shows his actual lack of knowledge when it comes to the game.

You really shouldn't stab someone in the middle of town like that though. He was trying to make whatever pitiful excuse he was mustering and you sort of stabbed him before others could make a call.

Was he right to stab you? Not at all.

fug it’s Tarr.

#4 2018-09-19 18:18:28

Dodge

He was wrong stabbing you, but technically you are wrong the pigs are useful now, "the only way to clean it being tacos" you can now feed puppies carnitas so they grow into adult dogs

Didnt know about the pig bones tho, if that's true maybe jason is unaware of this

#5 2018-09-19 18:30:07

Tarr
Banned

I wouldn't exactly classify pigs useful until dogs have some sort of use. When one animals main gimmick is clogging up a bunch of bowls and the other animals gimmick is cleans said clogged bowl neither have any real value.

And yeah pig bones don't despawn this has been a thing since they were released.

fug it’s Tarr.

#6 2018-09-19 19:08:34

Dodge

True for the moment but they look good, also they have a lot of potential

Does jason know?

#7 2018-09-19 20:02:48

UnnoticedShadow

Tarr, who were you in this situation?  Just curious, and even if he was just a noob and not a killer, he deserved what he got.

Also, now dogs are rare, so caritinas can not easily be cleared, and if you do  feed caritinas to a dog, the three babies will (hopefully) die, and three useless tiles will be left over, in order to regain one bowl

It is EXTREMELY easy to grief using pigs, to the point where i once, accidentally did such trying to find out what pork is useful for. (nothing)

Last edited by UnnoticedShadow (2018-09-19 20:16:08)

#8 2018-09-19 20:14:28

Tarr
Banned

I was myself (Eve Tarr) the little old lady. I was the person backing you up telling the people that Henri had indeed stabbed you.

fug it’s Tarr.

#9 2018-09-19 20:17:35

UnnoticedShadow

How did you spawn as an eve?  Did you die of old age there and get lucky, or just happened to get lucky with eve spawns?  I have never spawned near a village as an eve, so there is no way I could know.

#10 2018-09-19 20:24:39

Tarr
Banned

Short answer is to just reach old age as an eve and next time you get an eve spawn it'll be into a village. It's why my all my eve lives are lived in villages instead of out in the wilderness.

fug it’s Tarr.

#11 2018-09-19 21:08:53

PeaGirl

Since it was Scholar involved, there were cows, sheep AND pigs in one huge pen, and without a doubt I knew that it would bear issue since calves still take up so much space.

I remember some time there was one smart person who made small berry farm inside a huge pen with sheep only. Helps a lot of young players in cleaning pen while maintaining their food shortage. I will probably use that similar method when making pens as well.

Last edited by PeaGirl (2018-09-19 21:11:10)

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer