One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-09-19 14:25:24

Falsewall

Re: I TARRminated a town today ! :D

Adveloq wrote:

That's cute. The other day me and another dicktator destroyed a civ consisting of two connected cities with several minor towns connected to them. The road was near 2K long. you can see on the top image (end of road) that my home marker is 1,1K away. There are four bell towers in these screenshots, so you can imagine the distances between them. There is loads that wasn't captured, because who has the patience or time for that.
It was good fun.

Sadly I had to resize the images, but here ya go.
https://thumb.ibb.co/bA1ZUz/dead_city.jpg

This a custom client to piece together screenshots?  Speaking of which I'm not familiar with santan's feature list.

#27 2018-09-19 14:27:51

Booklat1

Joriom wrote:
Booklat1 wrote:

"hey jason i'm breaking your game"

wind whistling

Sounds oddly familiar... Oh, wait, thats right. Thats how Jason got to know me at first lol

yeah, but you're way smarter and have nice hair

#28 2018-09-19 15:36:20

hmrka

Not too big of an achievement, update was coming soon so town would die without you doing anything lmao.

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#29 2018-09-19 16:23:54

Adveloq

Falsewall wrote:
Adveloq wrote:

That's cute. The other day me and another dicktator destroyed a civ consisting of two connected cities with several minor towns connected to them. The road was near 2K long. you can see on the top image (end of road) that my home marker is 1,1K away. There are four bell towers in these screenshots, so you can imagine the distances between them. There is loads that wasn't captured, because who has the patience or time for that.
It was good fun.

This a custom client to piece together screenshots?  Speaking of which I'm not familiar with santan's feature list.

No, i used photoshop. the screenshots aren't exactly lined up, there are some long stretches between them with farms, smaller buildings and empty road.
I am however using the zoom-out mod.

I am Eve Raven. If not, I will name my babies after flying creatures. Or ridiculous and long names like Oluwadunmininu.

#30 2018-09-19 16:28:05

Solbusaur

I think that family was doomed anyway, Superfun just finished the job. The population was mostly made up of men, and Superfun only managed to kill 2 people. Every other fertile woman had starved to death, or given birth to only boys.
So really the town was terminated by bad luck and he tried to take credit for it.

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#31 2018-09-19 16:30:13

Falsewall

Ah, props.  Thought that would be more time intensive, but looking over it again, the roads must have been very helpful for lining them up.

#32 2018-09-19 18:43:31

JonySky
Website

Solbusaur wrote:

I think that family was doomed anyway, Superfun just finished the job. The population was mostly made up of men, and Superfun only managed to kill 2 people. Every other fertile woman had starved to death, or given birth to only boys.
So really the town was terminated by bad luck and he tried to take credit for it.

exactly as I see it ... it needs its minute of glory and it is believed that he has been the killer of that civilization ... if you look at his lineage, he will only be able to kill a baby and a 35 year old boy ... sincerely if with those murders you "ended up" with that family ... that family was going to die with or without your help ... part of it is a lie that you killed the whole family because it was still alive Upton Furry We read his last words he was still alive when they had all died ... Final words: "Is no one alive?"

it seems to me that you are a boy whose parents have not paid much attention to him or who have lent him too much and need to be noticed ... your minute of glory

I do not believe you ... on the internet there is a lot of troll and a liar and I think that you are a liar but trying to seize the great murderers and griefers of this game ... anyone can say that he is the author of a killing or the motive of a great discussion ... but it seems to me that you are just a liar more than the millions on the internet ... good luck with that!

Last edited by JonySky (2018-09-19 18:44:43)

#33 2018-09-19 18:58:25

Jk Howling

Adveloq wrote:

It was good fun.

Oh hey, I spawned as eve in that place not too long ago. Was wondering what happened to the place. I don't think my descendants survived long [which was dumb, but y'know, noobs gotta starve] but I had a lot of fun exploring how far the roads went, how many towns were made, how many small settlements were between the towns.. Easily the biggest compilation of settlements on the servers atm.

-Has ascended to better games-

#34 2018-09-19 19:47:04

coriander

Solbusaur wrote:

I played in that town, albeit not during the time of the massacre. There were multiple families coexisting in that town, from the Runcks, the Wests, the Bests and the Furrys. OP didn’t provide the link, but if you check the Best lineage you will see that a huge number of the population has been wiped out, including men.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1104761

#35 2018-09-19 19:56:49

Stylingirl

Once again, having a bot and mods is not against the rules. Superfun2 has been warned for personal attacks but bragging about griefing and bots is not against the rules nor is it cheating.

#36 2018-09-19 20:04:43

UnnoticedShadow

Yes, but Jason could make a basic bot detector, that adds 1000000000 curse points to the detected bot, if he wanted to.

(Technically it would not be against the rules:)

Last edited by UnnoticedShadow (2018-09-19 20:05:07)

#37 2018-09-19 20:21:24

Stylingirl

There is no reason to add a bot detector because bots are not a bannable offense. He could add curse points to the bot but he does not want to because he does not want to ban players.

#38 2018-09-19 20:24:44

UnnoticedShadow

Bots arent players, they are Pretty much NPCs, but with no purpose.  I could understand not wanting to stop someone who plays normally, but occasionally uses a bot for reasons, but there is no reason he would want to keep a player like SuperFun playing, actually he wants the opposite.

#39 2018-09-19 20:35:24

marsrider
Website

Superfun2 you are pathetic.... OHOL is probably the only game where you can kill someone pvp... I'm sure half of the ppl here would do you as little girl on COD. Pathetic as you are, enjoy Donkey Town where you belong.

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

#40 2018-09-19 21:04:06

Stylingirl

I’m sorry that you feel bots are somehow against the rules but they are not. Jason does not believe in banning players for the things they do in game. Period. He can use bots and talk about using bots but he will never be banned for doing so. The only bannable offenses are toxic behaviors that go against the rules.

#41 2018-09-19 21:18:57

Superfun2
Banned

marsrider wrote:

Superfun2 you are pathetic.... OHOL is probably the only game where you can kill someone pvp... I'm sure half of the ppl here would do you as little girl on COD. Pathetic as you are, enjoy Donkey Town where you belong.

Want my stats? lol

I name my self Amyx after my hot 8th grade science teacher  and my baby names are after hot girls in my school. big_smile

#42 2018-09-19 21:21:27

Superfun2
Banned

Stylingirl wrote:

I’m sorry that you feel bots are somehow against the rules but they are not. Jason does not believe in banning players for the things they do in game. Period. He can use bots and talk about using bots but he will never be banned for doing so. The only bannable offenses are toxic behaviors that go against the rules.

THANKS! Finally they will shut up about my Boting. I would not be botting if donkey town was not a thing since i liked being born as a cursed bb!!!

I name my self Amyx after my hot 8th grade science teacher  and my baby names are after hot girls in my school. big_smile

#43 2018-09-19 21:22:55

Superfun2
Banned

JonySky wrote:
Solbusaur wrote:

exactly as I see it ... it needs its minute of glory and it is believed that he has been the killer of that civilization ... if you look at his lineage, he will only be able to kill a baby and a 35 year old boy ... sincerely if with those murders you "ended up" with that family ... that family was going to die with or without your help ... part of it is a lie that you killed the whole family because it was still alive Upton Furry We read his last words he was still alive when they had all died ... Final words: "Is no one alive?"

it seems to me that you are a boy whose parents have not paid much attention to him or who have lent him too much and need to be noticed ... your minute of glory

I do not believe you ... on the internet there is a lot of troll and a liar and I think that you are a liar but trying to seize the great murderers and griefers of this game ... anyone can say that he is the author of a killing or the motive of a great discussion ... but it seems to me that you are just a liar more than the millions on the internet ... good luck with that!

I played in that town, albeit not during the time of the massacre. There were multiple families coexisting in that town, from the Runcks, the Wests, the Bests and the Furrys. OP didn’t provide the link, but if you check the Best lineage you will see that a huge number of the population has been wiped out, including men.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1104761

Lets see if that will shut you up!

Last edited by Superfun2 (2018-09-19 21:24:29)

#44 2018-09-19 21:27:52

Superfun2
Banned

MultiLife wrote:
Superfun2 wrote:

They can make weappns.... Guess how i got 5 knifes in my bag and apron

They can't if they are newbies. Or if you hide/grief resources which is a common "coward tactic". It's nothing skillful to applaud someone for.
Just eat and click around and kill lone people who are minding their own business, maybe reading crafting things, teaching someone else, or focusing on things. You just have to slide in from above and click a person to kill them, maybe scream some rumour, like that's hard to do..

My guess is that you lured people away and killed them to get their weapons if they had some. No skill that, and only a naive or new player would go down like that so it's just being proud of beating up someone nicer or not as well equipped player as you were.

No actualy i killed all of those Noobs in TOWN CENTER smh... they deserved to die

#45 2018-09-19 21:32:05

Superfun2
Banned

marsrider wrote:

Eve planet is on my Kill List along with Tarr,Wests and now PLANET

#46 2018-09-19 21:33:35

UnnoticedShadow

I don't know why SuperFun is doing what she is, as a matter of fact I am starting to question if she is sadistic, though that is a very strong term, and probably not the case.  My theory is that she is depressed or sad, and just taking it out wherever she can, which to be fair, is better than killing in real life.

#47 2018-09-19 21:38:37

Superfun2
Banned

Actually i am Sadistic

#48 2018-09-19 21:41:32

UnnoticedShadow

I don't know why anyone who wasn't sadistic would claim such, so I'll take your word?  Idk

#49 2018-09-19 21:47:30

Superfun2
Banned

Cause noone here knows me IRL Hopefully....

#50 2018-09-20 08:28:06

Adveloq

Jk Howling wrote:
Adveloq wrote:

It was good fun.

Oh hey, I spawned as eve in that place not too long ago. Was wondering what happened to the place. I don't think my descendants survived long [which was dumb, but y'know, noobs gotta starve] but I had a lot of fun exploring how far the roads went, how many towns were made, how many small settlements were between the towns.. Easily the biggest compilation of settlements on the servers atm.

Yeah it is huge. I hope it can be re-established by an Eve. I spent a few lives building at Uptown.

I am Eve Raven. If not, I will name my babies after flying creatures. Or ridiculous and long names like Oluwadunmininu.

Board footer