One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-19 02:35:46

Booklat1

Surviving as last girl

You're the last girl, ripped from the arms of your mother. Her killer is after you, what should you do? If you die your entire line ends. But you're not a good fighter and you got no one to trust.

Well, if you have a bag or basket with food just run the fuck away. Very far I mean. Avoid biomes with animals that could kill you such as swamps, badlands and deserts. Snow biome is okay to make an escape, just don't spend much time there.

Make sure you come back only when the killer is dead or you have a girl already growing. Make sure she is hidden and has food when you check the town to see if it's safe. DO NOT go running through dangerous biomes unless you're actually being hunted and/or unless you already have few daughters.

#2 2018-09-19 03:01:08

SomeRandomPerson

Re: Surviving as last girl

Best spot is probably green biome bordering desert with perfect tile. Just chill there and age up, The killer will probably assume everyone's dead and suicide to his next  target.

Last edited by SomeRandomPerson (2018-09-19 03:03:52)

#3 2018-09-19 03:18:08

Booklat1

SomeRandomPerson wrote:

Best spot is probably green biome bordering desert with perfect tile. Just chill there and age up, The killer will probably assume everyone's dead and suicide to his next  target.

Killers can check for the girls name to see if she died.

Better to actually hide somewhere. it doesn't matter if the biome is food efficient, the girl wont have to hide forever, she can go back once killer is dead. I dont think grass is at all a good hiding spot but if food is needed yea, grass it is. But as long as it's far that shouldn't be an issue.

#4 2018-09-19 03:25:51

SomeRandomPerson

Booklat1 wrote:
SomeRandomPerson wrote:

Killers can check for the girls name to see if she died.

Better to actually hide somewhere. it doesn't matter if the biome is food efficient, the girl wont have to hide forever, she can go back once killer is dead. I dont think grass is at all a good hiding spot but if food is needed yea, grass it is. But as long as it's far that shouldn't be an issue.

Maple trees are good hiding spots.

#5 2018-09-19 11:46:44

boggers

In this situation I like to take a bowl of berries with me. Once you eat the berries the empty bowl lets you skip making a kiln if you want to plant a small patch of berries for your kids. Make bows and arrows and go back when your kids can pick up the bows. Expect most of your kids to run when you do this though. It's impossible for them to tell whether or not you are the one who is griefing.

#6 2018-09-19 14:26:43

Booklat1

boggers wrote:

In this situation I like to take a bowl of berries with me. Once you eat the berries the empty bowl lets you skip making a kiln if you want to plant a small patch of berries for your kids. Make bows and arrows and go back when your kids can pick up the bows. Expect most of your kids to run when you do this though. It's impossible for them to tell whether or not you are the one who is griefing.

Good hints. you can tell your kids to check your mom's line if, like in this case she was also killed. But if you have a good set of gear you don't even need to tell the kids what's going on, just pretend you're scouting or getting resources, they might stay. When they're grown you can tell what's going on. No need to keep boys or even to come back if the killer is still alive.

And Random, yeah, patches of maples are good to hide

Board footer