One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-17 17:15:18

Fetch

Triplets

I was an eve in a great spot yesterday.  After popping out a couple of really hard working kids, I suddenly had triplets.

I am not sure how this works.  Is this three friends logging on at once? It seemed like when they talked, one word would spread out across the three of them.  I was worried about griefers, but had already fed them to the point where they could eat when one of them told me 'F U'.

One died of hunger, two disappeared.  I went to warn my other kids that it might be trouble, when one of the triplets showed up with a bear.  He and I both got mauled and I wasn't able to stick around to see what happened.

How does the triplet thing work?  Next time I'm going to think twice about feeding multiples.

I hope my other kids made it, we had a great spot there.

#2 2018-09-17 17:26:28

Tarr
Banned

Re: Triplets

Taking any sort of group is always going to be a huge risk because generally if anyone from the twin/trip/quad dies the whole group will suicide. This isn't even mentioning the fact like you said you are sometimes going to get a group of players with ill intentions.

Basically you just click the friends button on the main screen and pass out a code to however many you want to play with (up to four) and once everyone selects the right mode and code the game brings you to a waiting screen. But yes any group that pops up has to be formed before they decide to be born.

I'm personally very iffy on keeping any group myself as Jason hasn't implemented a proper way do deal with when you get bad eggs. I've had twins+ groups range from anywhere to excellent children to little demons so make your call on whether you want to roll the bones on your kids being good.

fug it’s Tarr.

#3 2018-09-17 18:27:25

MultiLife

Yeah it's a group of people who shared the code to spawn together and usually they are connected by a voice chat.
My triplet experience was that they seemed normal at first, then one died to a bear (the triplets may have woken it by themselves, who knows), then the two who were left waited until they got to teenage, got some knives and started killing women and girls. I did stop them but honestly, rarely they are worth the trouble (the good ones usually quit after one dies, so even the innocent ones are rarely worth it).

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#4 2018-09-17 20:15:10

JonySky
Website

95% of the cases are 2 or 3 friends who have agreed to ruin the game of the people, to destroy the camp where they are born or to kill all the citizens as if they were playing the PUBG ... I'm telling you from my own experience

the remaining 5% are normal players who play with their friends and when 1 of them dies, the rest are disconnected ... without ruling out the possibility that before disconnecting call a bear, they hide a vital tool for your survival or kill someone to "say goodbye"

Example 1: Yesterday I did respawn in 2 eves twins who were dedicated to insult, laugh and abuse their babies ... they had no camp created or even a basket ... just wandered the map attacking all the babies who did respawn in them

Example 2: Yesterday in another life I lived (and at very different times from the first example), 2 twins were born ... they were half of their lives creating an arch and arrows (which I kept hidden because I imagined how everything would end) they finished the bow and began to kill people ... one gave food to the other when they had just killed someone, they helped each other so that we could not do anything ... we finally killed them with their own bow (they were not very intelligent )

twins, triplet, etc ... = griefers

#5 2018-09-17 21:41:19

Catfive

9 in every 10 sets I have met have been problem kids. It's better to just starve / kill them at birth in all honesty

Board footer