One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-01 09:32:28

yvanhooe

OK let's do it

Alright, let's beat this game.

So it is hard. I get it. It is hard as a 15 yo Eve with no baby to start crafting stuff. It is nigh impossible doing the same with a baby. So here is the deal: the goal is to make the game easier to the next generation and to start as hunter-gatherers. Well, as gatherers for now. As we quickly deplete the berry/carrot resources of the place we start in, we have to move often.

What I am doing as of now is that I'll try to make baskets (take stone, sharpen stone on big rock, cut reed with sharp stones, use reed on another reed to have a basket) and fill it with berries/carrots. Abandon the full basket somewhere, rinse, repeat, move to another place. Hopefully, this will help the next generation.

Something that greatly helps survival is a backpack. It is more complicated to get there though. It takes 5 rabbits to make one. If you see rabbit skin, please do not use it for clothing, keep it for backpacks.

In a similar spirit, gather snares (take a branch, cut it three times with sharp stone to get stakes, get 2 milkweed to get a string, 2 strings to get a rope. Rope+stake=snare) and spread them around if you can. Make strings or ropes if you stumble on milkweed.

We can do it.

#2 2018-01-01 16:56:55

yvanhooe

Re: OK let's do it

OK forget about it. It is not that hardcore as Eve when you get the hang of it...

#3 2018-01-02 16:36:36

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Re: OK let's do it

:-)

Board footer