One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-16 20:37:23

Willow09

To My Love

We have met 5 lifetimes, and every time I have come to adore you even more. What started out as a way to ease my boredom ended up being multiple lifetimes of love. I wanted to thank you for the garden you planted for me, and the wedding ceremony ordained by my brother. To all my kids 'I named after my wife' who attended the ceremony and to the kids who weren't named after her.

Lily
Willow
Fawn
Elena
Evea
Missy
Evan
Wendy

Thank for being a wonderful family to me.

To my love(Eve,Stella,'M') I will see you in the next life.??

I'm the Mother who names her kids after her wife and loves to watch drama go down. Eve names ; Eve rein, Eve willows, or Eve fairweather

#2 2018-09-16 21:17:10

Lotus

Re: To My Love

Hello my love, I was about to make a post and am so happy you reached out. big_smile Thank you for the many lifetimes we've spent together, we should be twins sometime. I'm happy you liked the rose garden and wedding ceremony -- the very first official OHOL wedding (besides a failed one in which the groom died and so the bride married the priest a few months ago) and hope to see you soon smile

RK3pTjQ.png

-- moist

#3 2018-09-16 23:57:42

Willow09

We should be twins, here's my code 'warmth pupil mother'.

I'm the Mother who names her kids after her wife and loves to watch drama go down. Eve names ; Eve rein, Eve willows, or Eve fairweather

#4 2018-09-17 00:24:43

Lotus

Willow09 wrote:

We should be twins, here's my code 'warmth pupil mother'.

Alright, post back whenever ready smile

#5 2018-09-17 01:09:49

Willow09

Im ready.

#6 2018-09-17 06:58:27

EllynEve

I'm so single i'm envious of OHOL soul mates

#7 2018-09-17 11:30:09

Erudaru

Hi mom, greetings from Evea (who killed your griefer daughter Elena). I'm glad to see your wife. So far I only heard about her. How do you identify each other across lives??? yikes

#8 2018-09-17 15:04:45

Aurora Aurora

Lotus wrote:

Hello my love, I was about to make a post and am so happy you reached out. big_smile Thank you for the many lifetimes we've spent together, we should be twins sometime. I'm happy you liked the rose garden and wedding ceremony -- the very first official OHOL wedding (besides a failed one in which the groom died and so the bride married the priest a few months ago) and hope to see you soon smile

https://i.imgur.com/RK3pTjQ.png

-- moist

Hah! I was the black baby! I was confused and horrified and thought I was going to be sacrificed! Glad it was just a wedding!

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#9 2018-09-17 17:22:30

Willow09

Erudaru wrote:

Hi mom, greetings from Evea (who killed your griefer daughter Elena). I'm glad to see your wife. So far I only heard about her. How do you identify each other across lives??? yikes

My love usually has the same last name as an Eve, and I repeatedly call out 'My love' nonstop until she or he acknowledges me. They normaly have the same reply.

Last edited by Willow09 (2018-09-18 00:42:50)

#10 2018-09-17 18:16:06

Lotus

What is your eve name, my love?

#11 2018-09-17 18:42:42

MultiLife

Lotus wrote:

(picture)

I wonder who was the woman holding a baby who told me to cover myself, calling me a perv. I AM A GROWN MAN I DO WHAT I WANT. I couldn't answer as I wanted to leave my last words as they were. big_smile I look like I am judging everyone with that old man face, holding onto my bowl of berries.
So yeah I was left unnamed at first as my mom had disappeared and I was left to the berry field, hoping someone notices my "F", thank you Lotus for raising me and naming me! Sammy Moist was the name (from the Angrisani II family). I was so confused when you spawned back as Muhammed later and came calling me to the wedding, haha. I had no idea you had spawned back as him. big_smile

I did cover up myself in the end...
jl56WUX.png

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#12 2018-09-17 18:49:51

Tea

MultiLife wrote:
Lotus wrote:

(picture)

I wonder who was the woman holding a baby who told me to cover myself, calling me a perv. I AM A GROWN MAN I DO WHAT I WANT. I couldn't answer as I wanted to leave my last words as they were. big_smile I look like I am judging everyone with that old man face, holding onto my bowl of berries.
So yeah I was left unnamed at first as my mom had disappeared and I was left to the berry field, hoping someone notices my "F", thank you Lotus for raising me and naming me! Sammy Moist was the name (from the Angrisani II family). I was so confused when you spawned back as Muhammed later and came calling me to the wedding, haha. I had no idea you had spawned back as him. big_smile

I did cover up myself in the end...
https://i.imgur.com/jl56WUX.png

That made me laugh xD That's cute.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#13 2018-09-17 19:08:08

MultiLife

Tea wrote:

That made me laugh xD That's cute.

Hehe, glad to hear that. Sammy was a nudist, but a perv he was not! big_smile

---
Oh yeah I also got a nice pic without any speech bubbles, look at them sniffing the roses!
vVqhVVZ.png

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#14 2018-09-17 19:09:20

Willow09

Lotus wrote:

What is your eve name, my love?

Usually its Eve Willows, but I have a habit to not name my self until I find a nice place to build a town. Sometimes I forget and just name my kids. Oops?

#15 2018-10-12 22:16:10

gabrielaisamoron(Me)

I was your daughter! The one who also married! smile

Board footer