One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-14 23:24:43

Nopik

Dog breeding according to one tech

Feed a wolf, get a collie, a German Shepard, and a wolf
Feed a collie, get a poodle, Airedale, and a collie
Feed a German Shepard, get a beagle, a pit bull, and a random (which transforms the mother to the same random breed)
Feed a Airedale, get a daucshund which grows up to be a schnauzer, a schnauzer which grows up to be a dachshund, and an Airedale
Feed a poodle, beagle, pit bull, schnauzer, dachshund or chihuahua (which you can only get as the third puppy of a German Shepard), get three of the same breed as the parent

I haven’t had a chance to try this in the game, so I don’t know how accurate it is.

#2 2018-09-15 00:02:37

Jk Howling

Re: Dog breeding according to one tech

You're kinda missing the fact that you don't just get "one of each" or "all three."

It's basically random. There's a higher chance of getting the same breed as the parent than a different breed, but there is a small chance of getting a new breed form the old one. You're most likely to get more German Shepherds, but you could get a Beagle pup too.

This can happen whenever you feed any dog, but only certain dogs produce certain other breeds. For example, Airedales can produce more Airedales, or Schnauzers, or Dachshunds- but they can't produce Chihuahuas.

Also, you can get Chihuahuas from feeding Dachshunds.

That's what I've gathered from testing in the game, for the most part.

Last edited by Jk Howling (2018-09-15 00:04:37)

-Has ascended to better games-

Board footer