One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-14 22:04:13

cricket

Just Thought it Should be Known

I made a forum account simply for this.

My name is Ruby Storm. My family spawned in the abandoned Southtown. I would like to announce that it is now officially Dogtown.

Enjoy the deluge of puppies, my descendants. Grandma loves you from beyond.

#2 2018-09-14 22:11:33

sanchez

Re: Just Thought it Should be Known

One dog spawning 3 other dogs each time they fed yup don't see problem in that no sir

#3 2018-09-14 22:17:19

Lotus

I was just there. I made more puppos in your honor. Seems Eve Wolf III has been doing so too. We love you Ruby.

But seriously, can’t dogs die of old age when their owners die? I’m aware that that makes me sound like a terrible fucking person, but it’s causing huge issues in towns.

#4 2018-09-14 22:30:50

Leilani

I was the one warning that the Pupocalypse is upon us. Seriously, South town is for the dogs now. Dogs are the newest way to grief towns. You heard it here first.

They need to be able to be dispatched or the whole planet will be overrun.

#5 2018-09-14 23:10:56

sanchez

Yup there is no need for blood shed or hiding things or being obnoxious you just give everyone the 'gift' of dog apocalypse 2.0 is upon us. Grab them bowls of popcorn while you can as soon there will be no place to prep them.

#6 2018-09-15 12:47:38

karltown_veteran

Leilani wrote:

I was the one warning that the Pupocalypse is upon us. Seriously, South town is for the dogs now. Dogs are the newest way to grief towns. You heard it here first.

They need to be able to be dispatched or the whole planet will be overrun.

Yep, they even had pitbulls last time I was there... pitbulls and no med pads, and me. Me, who thought the boy was joking when he said a pitbull had eaten his mom. Me who paid the price for laughing.... I will be the destroyer of (ingame) pitbulls from now on.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

Board footer