One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-08 14:26:31

Aurora Aurora

This is not okay!

It’s not right I tell you! The ginger girl can’t have black pubes! It’s unaural and wrong! Fix it Jason! Right this instant!

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#2 2018-09-08 14:27:00

MeIsZ

Re: This is not okay!

This is outrageous!

If you're bored, check out this site poliwager.net. It's kinda like a online pokemon ranch simulator. The creator of Siivagunner is the owner of the site! big_smile

#3 2018-09-08 15:19:49

Tea

but orange pubes would look better than black one

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#4 2018-09-08 18:43:05

karltown_veteran

The one saving grace is her adorable boob freckles. *looks up at sky* THANK YOU JASON!
But yes! I SECOND THAT NOTION!!! We should do a petition for the "All Orange Rights Of Ginger Girl"!

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#5 2018-09-09 02:05:35

Anshin

Carpets must match the curtains! Ginger pubes for Gingers! Blond pubes for Blonds!

P.S. Granny Ginger looses her boob freckles. Please bring them back. Thank you smile

#6 2018-09-09 06:58:53

Aurora Aurora

Anshin wrote:

Carpets must match the curtains! Ginger pubes for Gingers! Blond pubes for Blonds!

P.S. Granny Ginger looses her boob freckles. Please bring them back. Thank you smile

But blondes have brown pubes. Read up on your pube colors!

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#7 2018-09-09 08:57:31

marsrider
Website

"P.S. Granny Ginger looses her boob freckles. Please bring them back. Thank you smile" this is hilarious, made my day :DDDDD we should start a movement towards freedom of pube hair color!

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

#8 2018-09-09 09:13:56

Roblor

I dislike that the ponytail lady has lost the sly look she had on her face in her last sage of life. It feels less rewarding for me to keep her alive up to that age now without seeing that sly old lady look. Sly old ladies are great!

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#9 2018-09-09 10:51:53

MultiLife

Roblor wrote:

I dislike that the ponytail lady has lost the sly look she had on her face in her last sage of life. It feels less rewarding for me to keep her alive up to that age now without seeing that sly old lady look. Sly old ladies are great!

ugk8aM0.png
I think this wasn't intended. She looks so creepy with the eyes wide open like that. D:

(Minor thing but I'd call her "braid lady")

Regarding the original topic:
the bodies are default and same for every character so they share the pubes, specific colours are really just extra work. Mostly pubic hair is darker anyways.

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-09-09 10:56:18)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#10 2018-09-09 13:51:46

Anshin

MultiLife wrote:

the bodies are default and same for every character so they share the pubes, specific colours are really just extra work. Mostly pubic hair is darker anyways.

Obviously not, because boob freckles.

#11 2018-09-09 14:13:26

MultiLife

Anshin wrote:

MultiLife wrote:

Those are most likely a texture that is connected with her body colour which is applied onto the default body (with default pubes).

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-09-09 14:13:47)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#12 2018-09-09 14:45:07

Anshin

MultiLife wrote:
Anshin wrote:

MultiLife wrote:

Those are most likely a texture that is connected with her body colour which is applied onto the default body (with default pubes).

Okay... but granny needs her freckles back. Seriously, old people have spots. tongue

#13 2018-09-09 19:37:05

Turnipseed

In my experience the carpet dosent always match the drapes

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

Board footer