One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-03 09:02:16

boggers

Diet & behaviour based physique

Eating lots of meat as a kid / adolescent should make you taller as an adult.

Over eating (ie wasting food) should make you fat, which can be burned off by manual work.

Base height and weight could be passed on genetically.

#2 2018-09-03 12:56:56

MultiLife

Re: Diet & behaviour based physique

I think it would be sweeeet to get some minor and major appearance differences in the game.
When I am a smith I can't help but imagine a burly strong man/woman, and when I am the last girl of a town and get fed with pies and stew I imagine a chubby lil' Hope, the "Last Girl Who Is Fed With Stuff She Shouldn't Be Eating At That Age". :'D

Tiny stuff like eye colours and scars or birthmarks would be fun, of course bigger things like build and such would be amazing, but fitting clothing is one of the issues, along with tall people blocking the upper tiles even more. But still I'd like to see some variation in addition to the "default skins".

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-09-03 13:03:01)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2018-09-03 16:43:07

Turnipseed

Like the 5th obesity post lol... would be a good way to know who the sponges are... how bout they turn yellow with black spots to make it more obvious lol

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#4 2018-09-03 21:16:13

Spiegel

That would actually make me overeat, as I tend to generally just like being fat in games where it's an option, especially through gameplay mechanics. yikes

#5 2018-09-04 18:33:20

Falsewall

bbgirl
Non

Board footer