One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-28 19:55:49

dpopa

The Rainbow Family Return

It was written. The prophecy stated that the Rainbow family would return. Return where you might ask? To the largest town I have ever seen in OHOL complete with a library of records. This all started when I was just a baby. I heard the familiar chime of a bell tower and saw that it was only 2.4k steps away. I was Rock Rainbow born to Moon Rainbow, our village was really nice but I wanted more so I took off in the gear my mother gave me with three pies in my backpack. It took me until I was fully grown but I got there with plenty of life to spare. It was huge! Roads going every which way, people of many different lineages. Then I met Giovanni Tana, he took me to the city library. He spoke of a prophecy involving my family name, Rainbow. He was going through many different notes in baskets and crates. He finally found it and read it aloud, "The Rainbow Family Return." Here I was, 2.4k steps from home, listening to this frantic man tell me that this was not the first time my family had been here. It was amazing! Before this I had never even reached a bell tower. Then it got even better. He pulls out another note, a crowd of people had gathered around us by now. "Ines Rainbow brought the Rainbow family." I now had a name to search after I died. I spent the rest of this life exploring this amazing city that my family discovered generations ago. I wonder who started it there being so many familys who have come across it. Anyway, Ines Rainbow's last words were "Look grandma eve, I made it to the city." That's right, she was only the 3rd generation of Rainbows existing seven whole hours before me. I was generation 19. Ines' side of the family lasted in the city with the library until generation 12. That brave woman, born into a very early stage civ wanted bigger and better things for her family. She took the same journey I did for a much better reason. Her descendants knew their family would come to the big city again and again, who knows how many times this actually happened. The prophecy, a new note from me, and, my first cousin 16x removed, Ines' original message sit together in a basket in the library. Hopefully until the end of time. Oh wait, how long do baskets last again?

#2 2018-08-28 20:06:53

Roblor

Re: The Rainbow Family Return

Related by birth, but unrelated story;
Rudra Rainbow my son! Did you ever find that village I told you about in the east?

- Mom

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#3 2018-08-28 21:47:52

Anshin

Re: The Rainbow Family Return

dpopa wrote:

Hopefully until the end of time. Oh wait, how long do baskets last again?

Shelves.... yes. Very good idea!

Board footer