One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-28 19:41:56

pennedgalaxy

To Guhan Sinclair from the not so artful Dodger Sinclair

I had a lot of fun playing with you my guy, you were efficient, quick and were really helpful and when you gave me your knife at the end of your life I like to think I made good use of it by killing some sheep after me and that blonde lady made some sheers, I made knitting needles too and gave the town two aprons before I took my leave of life as well.

But none of that would've happened without all the help you provided the town, especially the cart and the pottery and the blade you made, it was a pleasure building off of your succuess!

You'll see me often as Eve Mcabee and Eve Laurent. Or at least I'll try to be! These days it's hard spawning in as Eve, I usually end up as a baby in some town instead!

#2 2018-08-28 19:54:14

AmyJ

Re: To Guhan Sinclair from the not so artful Dodger Sinclair

Hi son! Glad you had a nice life. I kind of lost sight of you while trying to keep my girls alive so the town wouldn't die out.

#3 2018-08-28 19:57:31

pennedgalaxy

AmyJ wrote:

Hi son! Glad you had a nice life. I kind of lost sight of you while trying to keep my girls alive so the town wouldn't die out.

Oh my god, hi Mom! ^_^ That's completely understandable since you were the only girl I'm pretty sure, I saw you around near the berry bushes talking and explaining things to the kiddos though, but I was always moving and doing things so I didn't stop and chat as much as I wish I had! I'm glad you managed to continue on the lineage, it was nice seeing all the girls in town by the time I passed considering how I entered it!

You'll see me often as Eve Mcabee and Eve Laurent. Or at least I'll try to be! These days it's hard spawning in as Eve, I usually end up as a baby in some town instead!

#4 2018-08-28 19:59:39

AmyJ

It was nice seeing you zip all over the place. The girls did well, looks like the family's still going!

Board footer