One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-03-13 06:06:43

Pocket

Re: Players are interesting in this game

I still learn how to make fire after 2 days.
Saw plenty of yt tutorials and reading tutorials and write alot down.
But im pretty slow at learning.
I know 80% of making pie and forget every single time one thing to make fire.
Its luck that i already know how to hunt bunnys, how to make clothes, craft this and that and that i know how to plant carrots(!).
Just need time to learn, and i still enjoy the game and try to help others to make life better.

Last edited by Pocket (2018-03-13 06:07:52)

#27 2018-03-13 07:25:01

Uncle Gus

Just keep playing and learning. Each new life is a new start. You don't need to feel like "oh I made a hash of this character, I need to start again." because you start again every hour at least.

#28 2018-03-13 09:28:22

boxy

Joriom wrote:

Most of the time I run naked. Not because I dont know how to make clothes but for the simple reason of... all milkweed in the area being destroyed by misinformed people (this is common in "youtube tutorials" - pick flowering only) or just by trolls. Without it I can't snare rabbit, I can't sew clothes... Its gg.

Also - the need for milkweed is horendous. You need 8 milkweeds just to start fire. 4 more to snare a rabbit. and 2 more for each clothinng piece. Oh, and Did I mention people making water pouches instead of clothes already?

Seriously, Too many times have I had to spend the majority of my life securing a carrot farm, then planting 10 milkweed just so I can have a full rabbit fur outfit and provide the resources for a future generation to make clothes more efficiently. I know this is the whole philosophy of the game to provide for the next person. But too many times do I feel my efforts go entirely in vain.

#29 2018-03-13 10:09:02

Cryptodream

InSpace wrote:

95% of players aim to get a good carrot farm going while naked their entire life. The rest of us sits in full clothes and eats a slice of pie every 5 minutes. I wonder what drives the carrotfarmers

The last guide Modern Survival v63 (Volume 1): FARMING - NO PIES teach us, that carroty farms are better than cooking pie. When we say this, we are talking about public servers. If you are full clothes eating each 5 minutes in your private server, good for you. In public that dont happens. Too many noobs consuming carrots and dying.

Are you good in this game? Good for you, but nobody cares.

Last edited by Cryptodream (2018-03-13 10:09:35)

Board footer