One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-25 10:28:02

pennedgalaxy

Jan Laughter, Pies for days

Spent my most recent life as a round the clock baker, I was content to just making pies but I got given a knife early on in my life luckily so I could also make bread too. Not much happened in that life, it was really calm and people seemed to be working well together from what I saw, we ended up having so much pie and I had an awesome baking buddy named Lucy!

I think being a baker is definitely one of the more chill jobs, I've been doing that a lot lately and seem to avoid the majority of drama in a civ.

You'll see me often as Eve Mcabee and Eve Laurent. Or at least I'll try to be! These days it's hard spawning in as Eve, I usually end up as a baby in some town instead!

#2 2018-08-25 10:36:58

Tarr
Banned

Re: Jan Laughter, Pies for days

It's a nice little town. I was Maddalena Laughter your great aunt. I spent most of my days doing random little tid bits around the city as I was streaming the game to one of my friends to show it off. I ended up finding out that our family cow was/is bugged out and wrote a little guide for the future generations knew how to tend to Bessie without causing themselves any loss.

My last words were related to my weird grandmother who gave me all her clothing as long as I promised to bury her with her owo note on top of her grave. Was a good little life even if I didn't get anything too special done.

fug it’s Tarr.

#3 2018-08-25 10:52:28

Neo

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=944577

Mum asked me if I could make Stew so that's what I decided to do. An older guy was already making stew and decided to make me his apprentice, I accepted even tho I already knew how to cook stew.
Talked to my sister a few times, She was cool. We roleplayed advertising our stew for a bit. A lady offered to put her baby in the stew at one point.

After a awhile I saw my mother was old. Me, Sis and brother all chased her down to say goodbye. Brother got her shoes, I got her hat and Sis got apron and knife. My sister had to leave so I ended up with the knife anyways.

There was a cursed baby who I decided to stab. The mother agreed to starve it but stabbing them blocks them from the lineage for awhile. But I think she cameback as an Eve and was calling herself the witch.

I chased her but she run, Another dude ended up getting the stab in. People tried to heal her but I stabbed them again to reset it and she died. Another boy was shot by a lady who was quickly stabbed. I think it was cursed persons kid that got shot.

I did feel a little bad afterwards because some said she was actually a good player. I saw the witch person get murdered again in the life after. I don't think anyone should try to be cursed on perpose, The text is cool but you'll get murdered a ton. Don't expect special treatment because your a "good cursed".

Anyways I tried to teach someone's daughter but they went missing and presumably died or lost interest. In the end I died telling kids to read notes.

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-25 11:11:32)

#4 2018-08-25 10:53:10

xochristinee

Jan! I was Lucy! I went looking for you to say goodbye, but I couldn't find you. sad

I wanted to help out more, but I had six babies - five girls and one boy. Was also trying to get the meat out of the pen as it was getting too full!

That area was definitely too squishy, if I go back I'd make some ovens higher up!

Thanks for being an awesome baking buddy! big_smile

My BB names: Rosie, Becky, Kristy, Alex, Andy, Rocky, Robby

#5 2018-08-25 11:33:46

pennedgalaxy

xochristinee wrote:

Jan! I was Lucy! I went looking for you to say goodbye, but I couldn't find you. sad

I wanted to help out more, but I had six babies - five girls and one boy. Was also trying to get the meat out of the pen as it was getting too full!

That area was definitely too squishy, if I go back I'd make some ovens higher up!

Thanks for being an awesome baking buddy! big_smile

I died two minutes before you according to the lineage section of the one life website! Sad, but it happens! Thank you for being my baking buddy! Had a really good time making all those pies and bread!

I was actually born back to the same town later on but in the Moneymaker family which shares the place- I was Troi Moneymaker! Don't know if you were there this time!

Last edited by pennedgalaxy (2018-08-25 11:35:44)

You'll see me often as Eve Mcabee and Eve Laurent. Or at least I'll try to be! These days it's hard spawning in as Eve, I usually end up as a baby in some town instead!

#6 2018-08-25 13:02:23

xochristinee

True, I just had a look and saw that all my babies died except one. She had one baby who also died, so the lineage stopped.. damn that sucks lol

Nope, I didn't spawn back in there. Was a moneymaker prior to being lucy though smile

My BB names: Rosie, Becky, Kristy, Alex, Andy, Rocky, Robby

#7 2018-08-26 02:57:46

sanchez

I love pie making or getting to pie making asap that is my fave thing to do in this game as of late.
There is something deeply satisfying in it for me.
Making al those glorious wheat fields or some carrot patches for some quick and dirty pie.
Or stacks on stacks of plates.

Board footer