One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-24 13:49:06

Tea

What do you do ?

Guys, what do you usually do when you have someone who is force feeding people ?

Had someone who fed a mother, people passing by and me (the baker) while carrying one pie in her backpack, one in her apron and holding one in her hands. When told to stop, she didn't listen and continued. She helped making some pies  though and cooked the mutton meat that we had too much, but I can't say I wasn't tempted to kill her. Since we had a good amount of food (stew, pies, cooked meat, eggs, berries) I resisted and warned some people to have an eye on her.

I don't like to kill people without others approving or just because I don't like how they play this game. Maybe she will stop and find something else to do like becoming the new baker. But I just don't feel that comfortable knowing that there is someone who could potentially use all our food and lead us to famine.

What do you think or do in this kind of situation ?

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#2 2018-08-24 14:12:00

Lotus

Re: What do you do ?

People who do that are 10% newbies and 90% griefers. I usually warn the town about it and usually one of them will kill that person without hesitation. I don’t like to kill so I usually leave it to someone else unless I’m the only one with a weapon. tongue

#3 2018-08-24 15:32:51

Tea

Okay good to know, thanks ^^

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#4 2018-08-24 17:15:04

WomanWizard

I kill them. If it's a larger town, it might be a good idea to warn them with something like: "Feeding others is against the law. Please stop." Lets them know there are bigger consequences. Explain to them why it's a bad idea before you do anything drastic though, in case they're a newbie. I wish there was some kind of enforcement that was in between talking to people and killing them. I like the idea of being able to tie someone up for a prison sentence for little things like this.

I had a daughter in an early camp who kept force feeding berries to the baby I was breast feeding. We didn't have a lot of food and I told her to stop, but she insisted it was building their relationship. She was wasting berries by the second, so once she refused, I retrieved the town knife and stabbed her. Sometimes you just can't wait.

#5 2018-08-24 18:03:26

Lotus

Yes, if they don't respond or continue to do so after warning them, they're probably a troll.

#6 2018-08-24 19:48:41

Lily

I pretty much never kill people, however if someone is killing people that is self defense. If you try speaking to a person and they keep destroying supplies for the city(in this case food), then killing them is self defense too. If you talk to them and explain the situation, and the problem is still going on, then you need to resort to those measures.

#7 2018-08-24 19:50:43

Mirelli

First I tell them to knock it off and if they don’t listen to me, I do a stab.

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

Board footer