One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-23 20:44:23

startafight

hey eve groot

thought u might misunderstand from my last words so i came here to clear it up. ur line still lives. i was just dead alone in the wastes (tryna get iron).

ur lines got up to gen 4 by the time i died. i think it might get to gen 6 and if it survives the oncoming famine! (i had two girls n they were keeping all their kids despite the small farm. maybe the eggs will tide em over) i hope u get to be reborn into the camp i founded after abandoning u. i had a lot of helpful kids n they made it a nice place

edit: looks like the line mightve died ill post the link now http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=933617

---

i was born to an eve in middle of a swamp. she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me n swooped me up in her arms right away. usually i wouldve abandoned an eve with other children tagging about and no camp set up, but she had a last name. she was groot. so i took her last name and grew

when i could pick things up i ran from her. fleeing the doomed cluster of children and the poor eve to their fate. i ran and ran for 14 long years till i gave birth to a boy who i promptly abandoned. there was no good place to call home yet

eventually home appeared. it was a small desert surrounded by lush green and plenty ponds. then the kids started coming and i did my best to set up for my small family.

the first girl i had stuck around till she had hair and then asked me, "where is home?". i told her i had gotten lost and this was home now. she ran off and i never saw her again.

the other children were more eager to stick around. they grew quickly and found tasks to keep occupied. one made a snare. the other, a farm. and i even got some help making eggs.

i kept one last boy, one child more than i would usually allow myself. but the green area was lush so i felt at least my four children would survive and still leave the future generation with food to forage in case of famine.

then my girls started giving birth. the babies wailed and screamed about a murderer. one named princess. i didnt know that we had a child named princess and assumed they were talking about a previous life. so i let the incident pass

i marveled at the new technology of stacking. with my girls i stacked plates! so many spectacular plates! and we praised jason's name for the glorious inventions he provided us

by then i was old. too old to be producing babies and so i went off to collect iron for my family. the first run was successful. i discovered that we could even stack iron! the wonder never ceased.

but the second trip was not as successful and i was mauled to death by a wolf. away from my dear family. as i died i wished that my mother could see what i had accomplished. that she would know that the line did not die with just her kids. she had grand children, and great-grand children! all bearing the groot name.

(tldr: give urself a last name eves)

Last edited by startafight (2018-08-23 21:19:11)

Board footer