One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-20 13:13:06

Neo

The old guard

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=909948

Town was fairly well equipped with farms and livestock plus  a couple small buildings. Life  was unremarkable until I noted the presence of a cursed women, She must have stayed silent as a baby to slip through the Cracks. She claimed to have framed, typical cursed player saying they got false cursed.

Luckily A few other townsfolk where on my side for once. A guy called Mike tried to stab her but she ran, He told us she was trying to make a bow. I usually don't take that claim seriously without proof but she was cursed. Me, Mike, My son Dave had knives and a lady called Mary had a bow. We basically formed a milita to takedown Mia, Overkill perhaps but the backup was welcome.

I knew she was black  (I sound racist) but not her name. Went round and got people to talk, Made sure they weren't cursed. We searched for a bit and almost assumed she was dead, Found her behind a building hiding an arrow behind a corner. She had the nerve to call us Evil despite her being obviously cursed AND caught red handed. She tried to run but I got the stab in. She tried to say I was a griefer but she had her got.

Just a side note btw. There should be a cursed verson of the wounded speech, Easy for griefers to play victim. Anyway she bled out and the town continued.

I also had the same twins several times but they repeatedly died on me. They did eventually manage to live partial lives and have kids but they still died early. Someone birthed triplets in my oldage, They ended up griefing after my death. At least one of my son's managed to kill them. They did manage to take down a few girls tho.

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-20 13:34:35)

#2 2018-08-20 13:22:40

MultiLife

Re: The old guard

Oh my, were you Lilia, my mother? (EDIT: was born to two different women, same town, fixed it) I was born to Mia and then Lilia, back to back, when the murder went down (starved first time). I'm Awesome! And the starved baby of Mia.
I'll probably make a bigger post with pics if you're curious to see what happened!
So we got some triplets it seems, I wonder if they were the cheerleader squad we laughed about?
One of them died to a bear (I didn't know, was busy) and the two who were left turned murderous, just like that. Thoryn stabbed a woman holding a baby, I stabbed Thoryn. Oneal got Thoryn's knives, and tried to stab me. I don't know how but I managed to survive and stabbed Oneal too. A baby girl (left behind by Hanz, the dead mother who got stabbed first) starved next to me as I was stuck in the after-murder mode.
I cursed Thoryn, people appeared on the bloody scene. I stood there and explained the best I could. Then we, three men, scattered to find out if we had a girl around. We did: Samantha.
Samantha birthed quadruplets later (boys), one was cursed. Me and Retal talked to Samantha about it, how it was really risky and they weren't even girls. So... babies got killed. One was almost left alive but I said he would probably revenge, so off he went.
This was my first murdering. And man did I have to kill people.

After that, lovely times. Lovely people, great things.
Too much Awesome can kill ya.

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-08-20 13:52:48)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2018-08-20 13:32:46

Neo

MultiLife wrote:

Oh my, were you Lilia, my mother? I got born twice to Lilia, back to back, when the murder went down (starved first time). I'm Awesome! And the starved big brother of Awesome.
I'll probably make a bigger post with pics if you're curious to see what happened!
So we got some triplets it seems, I wonder if they were the cheerleader squad we laughed about?
One of them died to a bear (I didn't know, was busy) and the two who were left turned murderous, just like that. Thoryn stabbed a woman holding a baby, I stabbed Thoryn. Oneal got Thoryn's knives, and tried to stab me. I don't know how but I managed to survive and stabbed Oneal too. A baby girl (left behind by Hanz, the dead mother who got stabbed first) starved next to me as I was stuck in the after-murder mode.
I cursed Thoryn, people appeared on the bloody scene. I stood there and explained the best I could. Then we, three men, scattered to find out if we had a girl around. We did: Samantha.
Samantha birthed quadruplets later (boys), one was cursed. Me and Retal talked to Samantha about it, how it was really risky and they weren't even girls. So... babies got killed. One was almost left alive but I said he would probably revenge, so off he went.
This was my first murdering. And man did I have to kill people.

After that, lovely times. Lovely people, great things.
Too much Awesome can kill ya.

Yeah I saw the murders on the family tree. I figured they were griefers and then your last words confirmed it. They seemed okay when I was alive but then again, They weren't old enough to kill back then.

Gj, Beating two griefers at once tho. So they decided to grief when one of them died, interesting reasoning lol.

Also, I have a theory that the cursed quad baby was the griefer from earlier. Perhaps Mia came back with some buddies, I think twins can bypass the lineage ban.

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-20 13:36:14)

#4 2018-08-20 13:41:26

MultiLife

Neo wrote:

Yeah I saw the murders on the family tree. I figured they were griefers and then your last words confirmed it. They seemed okay when I was alive but then again, They weren't old enough to kill back then.

Gj, Beating two griefers at once tho. So they decided to grief when one of them died, interesting reasoning lol.

Also, I have a theory that the cursed quad baby was the griefer from earlier. Perhaps Mia came back with some buddies, I think twins can bypass the lineage ban.

Thank you, I guess Oneal might have left me be and tried to find a woman to kill as I was just a male. I dunno, that's my best theory on how I survived. I am surprised I got both though.
Sad how they decided to go out like that, the town raised them, it's nobody's fault if a bear gets one of them- but maybe they were intending to grief and murder from the beginning.

Yeah I've been seeing this player (suspecting it is the same player) who just takes down others as they die. That's always the reasoning, "I'm gonna die anyways".

Oh yeah and my mistake: I was born to Mia the first time, and to you the second time!

Ahh, I wouldn't be surprised if the lineage ban leaks like that.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#5 2018-08-20 15:02:10

The Otter One

Hi, I was Mike. Really glad you told the story of the old guard.

Did the town survive the murderings in the end?

I feel bad for not having raised the alarm about the triplets. It was obvious they were up to no good from the start (only saw them as babies), but I lied to myself thinking they might just be playing around and having a good time. They were three females and gave us much needed hope that we would endure, especially after all the stress from the cursed griefer (she was my sister, btw) and having to check every kid for curses.

On the bright side this has compelled me to make an account in the forum and I'm seeing a lot of interesting discussion on similar topics (cursed text, what is griefing, etc.).

#6 2018-08-20 15:26:09

MultiLife

The Otter One wrote:

I feel bad for not having raised the alarm about the triplets. It was obvious they were up to no good from the start (only saw them as babies), but I lied to myself thinking they might just be playing around and having a good time. They were three females and gave us much needed hope that we would endure, especially after all the stress from the cursed griefer (she was my sister, btw) and having to check every kid for curses.

On the bright side this has compelled me to make an account in the forum and I'm seeing a lot of interesting discussion on similar topics (cursed text, what is griefing, etc.).

Hi, Mike! Glad you made an account. Yes the town did survive with Samantha being the "bottleneck of births". But there was more blood spilled after I was gone. I gave my double knives to Sansa, she killed some people too, hopefully righteously, the family is going at gen 27, but Lilia's branch died off at gen 22.

I personally don't mind too much if a town falls, it happens anyways, but I'm glad I at least bought some time to give the town another chance to flourish.

#7 2018-08-20 15:48:25

Neo

The Otter One wrote:

Sup Mike, We did our best to maintain order but the violence continues to happen for generations.
Town had alot of weapons which generally causes problems eventually. There has still been alot of murder but I'm hoping it'll sort itself out.
I'm really disappointed in the triplet girls. They did a cute trick with the three of them spelling "yay" with each of there letters. I was hoping they would be a good batch of girls.

Board footer