and as for the griefers out there
why do you do this
the game could be so much better
idiots
thanks for reading

#2 2018-08-18 20:52:07

Booklat1

Re: griefer story and plea for peace

If we are to sort this we must also take steps in game. Talking to our babies and noob kids about the importance of being aware of cursed players is important. Also we got to know how griefers work and how to beat them.

#3 2018-08-18 21:35:38

Ilka

I was there. Lord Dawn and her children murdered two settlements. So many corpses in this game not yet seen. It's damn depressing.

#4 2018-08-18 22:10:27

Tea

oh no .... don't tell me it's those two cities, the bigger one being south and they are both connected by the fast road ?

That's a shame ! I found a nice place where I started to prepare everything for city three .... It was so nice sad

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#5 2018-08-18 22:13:04

MuffinGamys

Ah you met my lovely wife. I was Bob her husband. We had 2 sons who helped us purge all the unworthy. It was a great life and family. Hope to kill you all gain sometime. Love Bob.

My last name as Eve is always Wolf. You'll find me playing with the plebs or in a gen run. Game on mah dudes.

#6 2018-08-18 22:39:06

Superfun2
Banned

hello my love its me THE DARK LORD

I name my self Amyx after my hot 8th grade science teacher  and my baby names are after hot girls in my school. big_smile

#7 2018-08-18 23:00:48

MuffinGamys

Wifey!! We should be together again in another life soon.

My last name as Eve is always Wolf. You'll find me playing with the plebs or in a gen run. Game on mah dudes.

#8 2018-08-19 00:16:02

hmrka

I was Emilia from the Hawke family! It was nice playing with this family, even if for only a short time.

Also the griefers above are pathetic, lmao they probably get rekt in fortnite all the time so they take their anger out on this gameXDDD , There's no peace with them. Their life irl sucks and they can't enjoy being nice to people so they only know how to be asshole griefers smile

Last edited by hmrka (2018-08-19 00:16:29)

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#9 2018-08-19 02:23:24

MuffinGamys

Haven't played fortnite but should maybe try it. Oh no you found me out. I'm a 12 yr old kid with anger issues, how'd you know my life sucks? Sorry dude not even close. Griefing is fun tho once in a while, you should try it wink

#10 2018-08-19 03:26:47

thegolfpantsguy

just one word... DESERVED...

she didnt gave a fuck when to attack... she just attacked, you guys had so many chances to kill her on penality...

i was born as her son... before i was grown she already killed 3 people...
plenty of weapons everywhere... no one cared about berries or compost or even about the murder...
THE TRACK WAS JUST MORE IMPORTANT....

they were all about to mess with that fkn track... no hoes made... just blank blades for the track...
and yes, to much locked shit...

had a few lifes there already, one life i had all keys and removed some not important ones...
day later they were back, so it was time for that city...
it was annoying to spawn there over and over again between all the locked shit...
its okay as girl, so you can just walk away and play eve... but annoying as hell as boy...

people just think "i dont want to have anything to do with the murders"
BUT THEY NEED TO REALIZE: they kill a city with their unawareness, if the city is on lowpop
if there is no one else who could defend the city... YOU NEED TO TAKE ACTION or UR CITY GONE SOON...
and even if there is another person able to defend, the person maybe thinks like you...
and specially if you have a weapon... use it, you maybe have the only one available...
or at least give it to someone willing to take action (the ones that run wild from left to right after someone killed someone)... the older that person is, the better...

"in doubt for the older one" cause he the one being longer in the city... mostly the one thats defending... cause he put more effort in that city than the 14y

today we build a city with like 8 iron mines close... we build a stone road 300 tiles far to that mines...
and in my next life i see my mom feeding twins... one of them cursed...
told a streamer which was in the city too.. that he has to kill that two boys...
they were 2-3 years older than me, and in that time they managed to kill 3 fertile girls...
one of them i could kill by picking the stuff he wants to eat after penality....
berries was munched already and there was a random basket with pies he was running to...
he was afraid to drop the bow, lucky, thats why i could pick his food... he starved
2mins later when i was able to hold weapons i saw a last fertile girl with a knife in her hand... she was searching the murderer...
i told her to "give knife and stay behind me" and "if you hear AAAAH, run to the sound", "either he dead, or me dead and he on penality" (which would mean easy kill)

she didnt hear... keept searching him, found him 10seconds after and got hit by his knife...
her knife dropped, i took it and killed the guy that was on penality...
then we joked about that civ and GG'd...

everyone dead besides me and the streamer... i went to him and told him that he killed the city by not taking actoin and then i suicided...

#11 2018-08-19 04:04:13

Tarr
Banned

thegolfpantsguy wrote:

had a few lifes there already, one life i had all keys and removed some not important ones...

I also took off about four or five locks in one of my lives. Placed them all inside the north city storage room and let someone I trust keep the only key to it. Apparently someone who got the key decided to take all the locks out and just slap the things back on.

People need to stop locking doors or only make them out of pine.

fug it’s Tarr.

#12 2018-08-19 12:14:11

MuffinGamys

They change the fucking locks every day! 2 days ago I did some trial and error smithing, it was C key to the weapons room. Next day it's a different key. They locked up tons of food, all keys and knives. That town has been filled with idiots for ages. It needed to be cleaned out and Lord fixed that. I dropped some pads in the north but realised that no one was using them to heal.. 20 people and not one of them decide to heal the people we kill. That town was so easy to wipe they had it coming, it's pathetic.

#13 2018-08-19 13:09:58

Alleria

MuffinGamys wrote:

They change the fucking locks every day! 2 days ago I did some trial and error smithing, it was C key to the weapons room. Next day it's a different key. They locked up tons of food, all keys and knives. That town has been filled with idiots for ages. It needed to be cleaned out and Lord fixed that. I dropped some pads in the north but realised that no one was using them to heal.. 20 people and not one of them decide to heal the people we kill. That town was so easy to wipe they had it coming, it's pathetic.

I don't condone the killing of innocent people, but it appears as if only the degenerate were killed, so it appears as if there was no wrongdoing.

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#14 2018-08-19 13:55:30

Lotus

Why do people let black text children survive? Just because it "looks cool" doesn't mean the person's going to be "cool." Unless you think "cool" is going around destroying civs, in which case, you need to get your head checked.

If someone got TEN PEOPLE to curse them and even more to retain their status as cursed, that's not a good sign. It's hard even getting three people to curse you. So, as OP mentioned, STOP feeding black text babies.

#15 2018-08-19 15:20:42

Ilka

MuffinGamys- what a stupid explanation - people who did it probably not in the game when you killed.
I will tell my story. I was born as a boy on a northern farm during the famine. Other children died, I somehow survived. There were a lot of ingredients to make pies and ready raw stew containers around. People were talking about griefers, but ... there are griefers in almost every game. I kindled a fire and made some food. Indeed, all the villagers stood and did nothing. Then I went down the road to the southern farm and saw piles of corpses. Lord Davn chased me, but I escaped. All young women were killed, so I did not care about my life. I went to the farm again. One of the children killed me.
Now - the griefers family had all the weapons on the farm - I saw at least 4 knives and a bow. So no one had the chance to do anything. Killing the defenseless has nothing to do with any honest fight

#16 2018-08-19 15:25:06

Ilka

Alleria, shame you, are mass murders really desirable to you? On what basis do you judge that someone deserves to live? You're playing in NWO ?
Tarr, unfortunately, knives locked in chests only make task easier for murderers. Griefer always make the key. If the weapon is dispersed, there is a greater chance that it will go into the hands of a normal player.

#17 2018-08-19 15:27:06

Ilka

Why did not I make a knife? Because there was not a piece of iron, and finding something near two large farms would probably take the rest of my life.
I get the impression that this game evokes some psychological deviations. And I do not mean griefers- stupid children who destroy everything, only the so-called normal players. Those who think that depopulation is justified.
I am sending a lot of posts because my peculiar account does not allow me to write long speeches.

#18 2018-08-19 15:38:56

Ilka

Finally, I have a normal account. So I'm sending family trees.
First Dawn family:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=894108
Second Dawn family:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=894108
Steve Davn from the fourth generation is me.
Count how many people were killed.

#19 2018-08-19 15:53:09

I am Pharo

Tarr wrote:
thegolfpantsguy wrote:

I also took off about four or five locks in one of my lives. Placed them all inside the north city storage room and let someone I trust keep the only key to it. Apparently someone who got the key decided to take all the locks out and just slap the things back on.

People need to stop locking doors or only make them out of pine.

Yes I had the key you gave me, and died somewhere, I think of starvation as an elderly.

I logged in today, and saw locks were put back, and people grieved the southern left room, blocking the door.

SMH. 

How will we reach these kidddssssss?!

Last edited by I am Pharo (2018-08-19 15:53:46)

#20 2018-08-19 16:01:28

Tarr
Banned

MuffinGamys wrote:

They change the fucking locks every day! 2 days ago I did some trial and error smithing, it was C key to the weapons room. Next day it's a different key.

Server reset blanks all the keys to - keys. All the locks that were put on before the server reset only accept - keys regardless if you know which locks are which. Because some monkey put all the lock back on AND lost most the keys that city just has a shit ton of unusable buildings/chests unless someone else makes more locks and keys and waits for ANOTHER reset to blank out those keys too.

fug it’s Tarr.

#21 2018-08-19 17:35:47

thegolfpantsguy

Lotus wrote:

If someone got TEN PEOPLE to curse them and even more to retain their status as cursed, that's not a good sign. It's hard even getting three people to curse you. So, as OP mentioned, STOP feeding black text babies.

+1
its not that easy to get black text... these ppl are rly bad...

#22 2018-08-19 18:01:48

hmrka

Lotus wrote:

Why do people let black text children survive? Just because it "looks cool" doesn't mean the person's going to be "cool." Unless you think "cool" is going around destroying civs, in which case, you need to get your head checked.

Yes!! It's so annoying when mothers protect their black texted babies because "they did nothing wrong in this life uwu"
People that think they deserve second chances aren't much better than them. The demon babies are literally just waiting to get white text again and destroy another town.

Last edited by hmrka (2018-08-19 18:02:43)

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#23 2018-08-19 18:04:14

thegolfpantsguy

Ilka wrote:

I don't condone the killing of innocent people, but it appears as if only the degenerate were killed, so it appears as if there was no wrongdoing.

nope, i can say for sure it was about to bring the city down...
and i was kind of glad about it cause that city was sooooo annoying with the locking situation...
you help building something and then one day later everything is locked...

Tarr wrote:

There's nothing currently in game that 100% needs locked up. Weapons? People need knives and will continue to make them whether you lock up one, ten, or a hundred. Food? I'm sure all those starving people don't need those pies you left.

exactly that was the point... ten knifes locked, but ppl need knifes, so they keep making knifes (and wasting iron)

Ilka wrote:

So no one had the chance to do anything.

not true, as soon as i grew up i was able to pickup 4 knifes....
and i saw my bigger brother doing same thing when i was young...
mom (Lord Dawn) killed people with weapons, my bro fed her grabbed backpack and weapons from the dead people....
in the middle of like 20 people, no one gave a fuck...

Ilka wrote:

Tarr, unfortunately, knives locked in chests only make task easier for murderers. Griefer always make the key.

i think i will start killing people who make locks... sad enough, it never happend when ur around...

Last edited by thegolfpantsguy (2018-08-19 18:22:51)

#24 2018-08-19 18:23:43

Tarr
Banned

I am Pharo wrote:

I logged in today, and saw locks were put back, and people grieved the southern left room, blocking the door.

SMH. 

How will we reach these kidddssssss?!

I removed both of the doors being blocked by uncle graves so both of those rooms are usable again. Also left a - key in both cities so any of the chests/doors can be opened (Except the goose house and the southern left hand building as they have fresh locks by someone else.)

I also have two spare - keys hidden and an B + C key waiting to be turned to - keys. Things are looking up as long as people take care of the city.

Last edited by Tarr (2018-08-19 18:45:58)

fug it’s Tarr.

#25 2018-08-19 18:41:48

Tea

It's a nice city, lot's of people tried their best to built it. Even has a second town up north. Would be a shame if it will end and be forgotten.

Remember the little smithing house with the sheep pen that was attached to it, with some berries and roses planted? And the little cemetery or honor for the people who helped build this house, situated north of a bigger city? That was a nice place. It's a shame that it's gone now.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

Board footer