One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-15 04:23:06

bENdI

some actually fun prank tips

1. (Make sure you have stable food supply other than berries for this)
Empty out a bunch of berry bushes in front of a bunch of mothers with their babies

2. Pretending to kill someone with a butter knife

3. Standing in place with a knife without touching anyone

4. Standing in front of someone injured with a sterile pad but not doing anything for a while to up tention
(Make sure to actually heal them eventually or everyone will hate you)

5. Chasing People without a weapon

6. Picking up babies

7. Picking up babies and putting them down over and over

8. Repeatedly pick up and drop an item such as Basket of Bones, Bowl of Water Bucket, etc.

9. Pretending you're Jason and telling everyone there's an update

10. (ONLY EVER DO THIS WHEN JASON IS SHUTTING DOWN/RESETTING SERVERS FOR AN UPDATE)
Gathering up some friends and killing everyone to get them out of the server to get the update faster

Last edited by bENdI (2018-08-15 04:39:43)

#2 2018-08-15 05:27:03

Jk Howling

Re: some actually fun prank tips

11. When you're given clothes as a baby, find another clothed baby and spam-swap clothes with them until you're older. Failing that, spam remove and put-on your clothing.

Picked this up from a cursed child who I then proceeded to marry after we got our hands. She was then shot with an arrow for being cursed, and I was shot shortly after for fear of "avenging her."

-Has ascended to better games-

#3 2018-08-15 08:13:58

West

3. is fun but gets you killed most of the time. May take quite a Long time tho.

5. may save you as an abandomed Baby. Some people think its cute.

Mostly playing as Eve West - hope to meet you one day!
Longest lineages: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=113651 "Killed by Marked Grave with Chisel"
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=849569

#4 2018-08-15 08:31:25

marsrider
Website

A bit off topic, you guys said "marry", is there a procedure / way to marry? Or is it simply symbolic saying "Will you marry me"? smile

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

#5 2018-08-15 09:04:30

Erudaru

marsrider wrote:

A bit off topic, you guys said "marry", is there a procedure / way to marry? Or is it simply symbolic saying "Will you marry me"? smile

It's symbolic and depends on what culture you are from; e.g. carrot fanatics marry differently than the folks from the tribe of the cave bear.

#6 2018-08-15 09:35:41

Tea

About number 3 : In one of my lives, there was a lady standing still with a knife in her hand, two in her backpack, near the fire where females go and stand to feed the infants. Not saying anything, just standing there. Even if you talk to her, she wouldn't reply. That freaked out so many people and at the end she got killed ^^

So yeah, if you're fine being killed and doing nothing, you'll have a lot of fun observing the people being really careful around you.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#7 2018-08-15 11:22:16

West

Tea wrote:

About number 3 : In one of my lives, there was a lady standing still with a knife in her hand, two in her backpack, near the fire where females go and stand to feed the infants. Not saying anything, just standing there. Even if you talk to her, she wouldn't reply. That freaked out so many people and at the end she got killed ^^

So yeah, if you're fine being killed and doing nothing, you'll have a lot of fun observing the people being really careful around you.

Hi big_smile
was a great time! And I did not stab anybody wink

Mostly playing as Eve West - hope to meet you one day!
Longest lineages: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=113651 "Killed by Marked Grave with Chisel"
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=849569

#8 2018-08-15 12:44:08

Tea

West wrote:
Tea wrote:

Hi big_smile
was a great time! And I did not stab anybody wink

I can imagine that you had a great time, everyone was so scared to come even near you xD We had even a little meeting discussing whether or not we should kill you ^^

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#9 2018-08-15 14:22:12

Neo

Naming other peoples babies is pretty funny. Some mothers might get salty but it's mostly harmless.

Try and convince a town that you were Eve.

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-15 14:28:19)

#10 2018-08-15 14:36:48

carbon

Pretending to be a noob is fun. I do it occasionally, and I found that it can actually be beneficial in the long run. Mothers are more likely to give me a tour, tell me what to do, give me work when I'm slightly older. I think explaining it to someone makes them more open to the idea of interacting with people if they were silent most of the time.

#11 2018-08-19 11:00:19

Dee
New User

Jk Howling wrote:

11. When you're given clothes as a baby, find another clothed baby and spam-swap clothes with them until you're older. Failing that, spam remove and put-on your clothing.

Picked this up from a cursed child who I then proceeded to marry after we got our hands. She was then shot with an arrow for being cursed, and I was shot shortly after for fear of "avenging her."

Haha I did something like that with another person in another village, we constantly spammed bone baskets and wool capes as well as any other items we could find to spam.

- DEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEE

Last edited by Dee (2018-08-19 11:00:48)

- DEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEE

Board footer