One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-16 19:25:24

littlemissmesssy
Banned

to my dear twin sister cleopatra snow

i was born to the snow family my mother was Maxine snow. i was born in the sheep farm carried by my aunt and fed by her as i was standing alone they placed my twin sister next to me cleopatra snow.

i moved alittle then she followed me i thought it was a coincidence then i run again she ran after me she kept sticking to me like im

her shadow then i realized this is my shadow my sister cleopatra as we grew up we were inseparable we played hide and seek

together laughed together ate together wore the same clothes as time went by my sister had her first baby i named him kagen we

enjoyed picking names for our kids we would pick very unique names i babysit her kids when she was tired she babysit mine until

one day we got attacked by a bear all of us ran and hid i told my sister not to move she wanted to save her daughter but her

daughter got hurt by a bear unfortunately rainbow snow died she wanted to save her daughter but i told her not to move she didnt

listen and ran and told me to take came of her toddler i was crying and calling her name its been 5 mins now i did not see her i

sow the ruin of the bear all the kids were dead everything was ruined i lost hope i thought i was never going to see her again then i

sow her holding a bow and arrow like a warrior i ran to her and screamed sissterrrrrrr you are alive she nodded she sadly lost her

daughter i was so happy to see her again i hugged her alot then that black day came and my sister got murdered by janice snow

because i had a fight with her cousin thomas snow and i murdered thomas because he murdered my baby then i sow an arrow hit

to my sister i cried and ran to cleopatra and told her to live and not let go but it was to late she said she sow the lights and died i

was sad that i was gonna spend the rest of my life without her as  i grew older i sow my granddaughter  and i stayed by her side

she reminds me of my daughter then one day my nephew surprised me he showed me that me made a marked grave for my dear

sister cleopatra  i cried alot and said this is where i wanna spend the rest of my life and thats what i happend i died near her grave i miss you sister ,

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

#2 2018-08-16 20:20:36

MultiLife

Re: to my dear twin sister cleopatra snow

Were you real twins? Like you played together with a code?
Tomas, your nephew here! The one who buried Cleopatra (my mom) and also you!

I have no idea what happened, we had a bear attack and maybe Cleo got shot accidentally? Why was that man stabbed? Someone was releasing the bears constantly.
aojXnAM.jpg

Here is Cleo's grave, I buried you right by it after you died:
3udaYka.jpg

The town had so many bear attacks. Nobody blocked the bear caves, but at least we got them with bows.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2018-08-16 20:42:49

I am Pharo

Looks like My daughter Cleopatra had a great life cut short.  RIP

#4 2018-08-16 20:55:09

littlemissmesssy
Banned

MultiLife wrote:

Were you real twins? Like you played together with a code?
Tomas, your nephew here! The one who buried Cleopatra (my mom) and also you!

I have no idea what happened, we had a bear attack and maybe Cleo got shot accidentally? Why was that man stabbed? Someone was releasing the bears constantly.
https://i.imgur.com/aojXnAM.jpg

Here is Cleo's grave, I buried you right by it after you died:
https://i.imgur.com/3udaYka.jpg

The town had so many bear attacks. Nobody blocked the bear caves, but at least we got them with bows.

No not real twins hehe and no it wasn't an accident she did shoot her and thanks for burying meeee im gratful for that

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

#5 2018-08-16 20:56:26

littlemissmesssy
Banned

I am Pharo wrote:

Looks like My daughter Cleopatra had a great life cut short.  RIP

Yes mother she did

Board footer