One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-15 20:07:05

Mirelli

Hope of the Star Family

This is to my mother, Ken, and my two older brothers, Simona and Simone. I was Hope, the last girl. I want to know what happened to all of you and tell the story of my life. I was quite young when I noticed one of my brothers running around with a bow and arrow. I was worried since I was well aware of my status as the last female left. He seemed to be chasing me with it so I quickly made a home marker, filled my pack with food and ran east.

I had a lot of close calls in the wilderness, ranging from snakes to boars. I decided to make a bow and arrow and return to kill the brother I believed was trying to kill me. I had just finished the bow and arrow when I had my first daughter, who I named Berry. I told her to take a basket of food and follow me once she was old enough to grab, but she sadly starved with a basket of berries in her hands and begging for food.

I was very close to home when I had my second daughter, Isobel. She seemed much smarter and I raised her until she could grab and then she followed. I ran into our town with bow in my hands, ready to duel, but I was shocked to see the fresh graves of my entire family. There were two knives laying around that weren’t there when I left, and I checked the lineage to see that mother was killed by Simona and Simona was killed by Simone. She thanked him, so I guess you all thought I had died and killed each other thinking it was all over.

I hid the bow and kept the knives with me, only passing them on to those I trusted. I had two more daughters, Eliza and Stevie, and everyone started work on something. I lived to old age surrounded by my wonderful daughters and grandchildren, and our family continued on for eleven more generations before it died out.

I’m sorry if you all believed I died! I worried for my safety but it all worked out in the end.

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

Board footer