One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-12 01:45:27

hmrka

To the two griefers I met today!

First post here! Im a bit new to the game but I already know the basics ^^ Ever since the first day playing, in almost every town there was a griefer/killer. I mostly play as medic (I love helping and saving ppl) It is a hard job, But I think It's worth it. people are always extremely shocked and happy when I save them.

Today I met two griefers. They were pretty typical, just the usual "haha new record killed all girls!!! xD u mad??" kind of stupid, But I though I'd make an account just to leave a message to them.

To the two griefers:

Hi! I'd just like to remind you that this game is not for people like you smile You shouldn't ruin other peoples fun just because you probably got griefed in your life before. You are not cool for "destroying" a town (killing all people doesnt mean you destroyed it. An eve might spawn or someone will find). Your "haha killd u al no girls!!!!xDxD gg new record" doesn't mean anything, as I said before people just spawn in another towns or make them. Some players even choose to keep their names (For example West's) So it does not matter If you think you are oh so cool for killing a family that had many generations. I mean It's your choice to waste your time, But I do not think this game is for you If that's all you are gonna do! smile Well atleast you paid the developer, even If you really suck at this game.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=842133

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=839437&

ps. Im sorry If I made any mistakes while typing this, english Is my second language

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#2 2018-08-12 01:51:27

Tarr
Banned

Re: To the two griefers I met today!

That's really sweet of Adison to mention me in her last words. A real shame she's bad at pvp I think our record is 9-1 with her only killing me when she pretended to be a noob. Can't wait to find her in another town and put another arrow in her gut.

fug it’s Tarr.

#3 2018-08-12 01:56:13

hmrka

Tarr wrote:

That's really sweet of Adison to mention me in her last words. A real shame she's bad at pvp I think our record is 9-1 with her only killing me when she pretended to be a noob. Can't wait to find her in another town and put another arrow in her gut.

Ah, were you playing in the town? Or are you an important person on the forum or something??

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#4 2018-08-12 02:06:59

Tarr
Banned

Nah I've just killed the dude enough times that he has read stories of himself getting rekt repeatedly. That and we both eve spawned in a town together and he got killed by me after killing another eve.

Basically it's kind of a love/hate relationship. He's terrible at pvp and I remind him that every single time I kill him.

fug it’s Tarr.

#5 2018-08-12 02:10:51

happynova

Eh, they probably just suck so bad at Fortnite the only way they can enjoy PvP is if they're taking on people who are just trying to grow some vegetables.  You know they're never going to be cool.  I know they're never going to be cool.  But I suppose they have to cling to the illusion that they're cool somehow.

(Edited to fix a typo.)

Last edited by happynova (2018-08-12 02:11:27)

#6 2018-08-12 03:26:52

Jk Howling

hmrka wrote:

Today I met two griefers. They were pretty typical, just the usual "haha new record killed all girls!!! xD u mad??" kind of stupid, But I though I'd make an account just to leave a message to them.

Joke's on them, the family still lives on. I was descended from that family but my mother was lost in the wilderness when she gave birth to me. She explained she was left in the wild by her mom, who'd died before they could get back to a larger town. She raised me old enough to grab things, then told me to find the town or to just settle at a good spot if I couldn't.

Found a nice spot on some desert, with a bunch of ponds near and a massive grassland. Set up a farm and had some kids, told them the story, let them decide whether to stay or journey in search of town. A couple stayed and survived.

They're on gen 18 now, I was gen 6. I think there's still some alive as well- they're part of the Bob Army atm haha. I think they had trouble with a killer but seem to have taken care of it. I hope they continue to thrive there.

Last edited by Jk Howling (2018-08-12 03:27:30)

-Has ascended to better games-

#7 2018-08-12 09:56:00

Catfive

Jk Howling wrote:
hmrka wrote:

Joke's on them, the family still lives on. I was descended from that family but my mother was lost in the wilderness when she gave birth to me. She explained she was left in the wild by her mom, who'd died before they could get back to a larger town. She raised me old enough to grab things, then told me to find the town or to just settle at a good spot if I couldn't.

Found a nice spot on some desert, with a bunch of ponds near and a massive grassland. Set up a farm and had some kids, told them the story, let them decide whether to stay or journey in search of town. A couple stayed and survived.

They're on gen 18 now, I was gen 6. I think there's still some alive as well- they're part of the Bob Army atm haha. I think they had trouble with a killer but seem to have taken care of it. I hope they continue to thrive there.

Adapt and overcome, nice smile

#8 2018-08-12 15:14:39

Neo

Jk Howling wrote:
hmrka wrote:

Sounds like your mum unintentionally saved the lineage by getting lost. Sometimes its best to just chill in the wild until things have calmed down.

#9 2018-08-12 15:52:56

carbon

Neo wrote:

Sounds like your mum unintentionally saved the lineage by getting lost. Sometimes its best to just chill in the wild until things have calmed down.

Maybe making a smaller town on the outskirt when the main one reaches peak-growth is a good contingency plan?

#10 2018-08-13 03:51:48

subria

Tarr wrote:

I checked file log 2018/8/12. This player kill 96 person in that day. And she only die by Starv

Last edited by subria (2018-08-13 03:55:45)

Ownership is the solution for everything.

#11 2018-08-13 11:13:24

Tarr
Banned

Yee. I didn't get to run into him when he was being the butter knife bandit which is a real shame.

fug it’s Tarr.

#12 2018-08-13 15:50:23

Luniatji

Lets not forgot that from the persons she kills, at least six where her children of whom the oldest was three years old. "Well, yay, you won from a couple babies! Do you know feel awesome about yourself??"

I had told you about this Tarr, when I was your child after I was hers lol. I was the one who said "W" before he died; wanted to suicide because I was a boy then my mom stabbed me, lol. Then I was reborn as a girl and I ask you if you met her because she mentioned you, but you wasn't there that life. What a shame!

Board footer