One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-13 13:03:21

marsrider
Website

Being reborn again in the same family?

Is it possible to be reborn in the same family line right away or is there a cooldown? I would have to die in other spawns, I know, but I'm eager to help one line much more than multiple lines a bit. At least for now.

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

#2 2018-08-13 13:26:46

Aurora Aurora

Re: Being reborn again in the same family?

If you've lived less than 30 collective years in that family within 3 hours then you can get spawned back right away. But If you've lived more than 30 collective years in the same family you need to wait 3 hours before being born there again.

Hope this helped!

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#3 2018-08-13 13:55:21

AltyBagU

It's pretty cool to go back but kinda sucks when you still see where you died because no one cleaned up your bones from the last life.

#4 2018-08-13 15:30:49

marsrider
Website

Thanks, that helps!

What's the most cruel sight you can see on OHOL? A bloody baby torn apart by a grizzly bear.

I'm Eve Planet, my children are usually called by planet names (Mars, Venus, Saturn etc), also Sun, Moon. Jedi, Joda and Skywalker are usually in the mix as well.

Board footer