One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-09 21:25:40

PeaGirl

Mister Moist's most depressing adventure.

Mister Moist was born in the most strangest family line ever possible. His mother, Amelie told him about a murder incident,
and brought him right to his older brother's bloody grave, saying "Look at the red blood. Look at it!". From early age, Mister
Moist got traumatized of seeing such horrid scene and still be given a choice to life (and I quote from Amelie: let's give you
drugs so your brains will cleanse from this trauma), ignoring the fact that his mom is unusual. He was especially mad inside
his small world, that people stole his carrot all the time when they were meant to produce seeds.  His life was included with
sexual references, incestive marriage proposals and all sorts of weird talks up until he grew up into a young adult.

When the carrots grew up, he finally managed to constribute to the generation by composting right to the south of huge
berryfarm. He managed to put few compost piles, but after a while he was worried of wheat stocks and a missing steel hoe,
so he turned his way to blacksmiths to ask a favor for the farm. After a while a steel hoe was made. He managed to make a
decent stock of wheat plants and couple of carrotfields right south from the wheats. The cook nearby who was making pies
was also glad. It was all peaceful and harmonious, until the griefer nation attacked!

The cursed one, Colin brought in chaos to the village. He freed the sheeps from their pens with his mighty shovel. Mister
ran by there to find cart for bringing mutton and he saw him. Not even a second and he went to find guards... but only too
late. Mister and the guards arrived to the mischevious scene, where all sheeps were freed. In panic we couldn't think of
rebuilding the pen quickly. Sheeps would escape from it for sure. Without Colin in sight, they went back to berryfield to think
of a solution. Not for long until one of the guards spotted him near the berry fields and she tried to shoot him with her
arrow, but Colin had other thoughts. He began lageporting around like crazy. Her left confused was unable to shoot him due
her internet issues. Mister was getting way too old for this sad ending. He found second arrow far hidden, and decided to
take this last arrow far away from the village, so the last arrow would be only on guard's hand. He ran far to the snowy
fields and collapsed with all the precious weaponry items he had, hoping to keep the cursed one away from the weapon
items.

Personally... Amelie... I am not interested in your bush...

Last edited by PeaGirl (2018-08-09 21:26:03)

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#2 2018-08-10 16:39:24

Lotus

Re: Mister Moist's most depressing adventure.

Hello son. I hope you liked the drugs. It saddens me to hear that you did not like my bush. I worked very hard to keep it ripe for you. I am sorry I could not provide a better life for you. I was consumed by shrooms from a very young age, and having children was not a lifestyle my rotted brain could handle.

Good job on surviving the griefs, and happy to hear you survived through the mayhem. The tundra claims all lives.

You were a good son. Except that part when you wished I got stabbed... but you were still a hard working, productive member of society. I wish all those people didn’t eat all the dang carrots, too.

Love,
Drug Dealer Mummy

Last edited by Lotus (2018-08-10 16:41:12)

#3 2018-08-10 16:45:07

Aurora Aurora

Re: Mister Moist's most depressing adventure.

I am incredibly suprised I played absolutely no part in this

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

Board footer